(very) Short Bonus

"...And here you got the tags, when people want to search for something specific it can help them."

"Oh I see I see~"

Soobin was sitting on his bed, busy showing Yeonjun how the app works, not missing his chance to slide an arm around his waist. He didn't hide his fond smile as he looked at the older discovering with curious eyes all the subtleties he didn't pay attention to.

"Woah MOAs are really full of imagination, what is all that...Have you read a lot?"

"I've read fanfictions for years already, I'm always too much invested in the fandoms I appreciate" Soobin chuckled, hiding his shy blush in his boyfriend's neck.

"Have you read this one?" Yeonjun asked, pointing to a certain story.

"Ah yeah, yeah I did! I liked this one, if you ever think about reading more you should try this one- Ah nevermind," Soobin felt his throat going dry " It wasn't that good haha maybe you should go look for other ones"

But Yeonjun was too busy eying the tags of this newfound story to pay attention to the light panic in the younger's eyes. Something caught his attention, Soobin could guess at the way he pouted.

"What's smut?" Yeonjun felt the hand of the younger squeeze lightly his waist.

He heard him letting a meaningful "huh" when the silent pause was during for a little bit too long.

"I...I don't know hyung, maybe they wanted to write "smile" but they failed haha" He felt a drop of sweat traveling his cheek.

"Then MOAs are stupid 'cause they all made the mistake." He looked inside Soobin's eyes and saw his distress. He smirked.

"W-what?"

"I know what smut means Binnie, what are you trying to hide to your precious boyfie?"

"Don't you hear? I think Kai is calling me ". The younger got up from the bed

"Yah!" Yeonjun grabbed his arm "Don't run away from me coward!" He brought the taller back next to him on the bed and crawled on his laps. "You're gonna stay here this way, and I'll read it. Let's see if it's as good as you said~" He teased while wriggling to find a comfortable position.

"Hyung don't-"

"Whatever you'll say I'll stay on here."

"No it's not that just... Don't move... please?"

"Oh"

Can Soobin get even redder? Yeonjun wants to know...

__

A very short bonus, since y'all seemed eager to know about Yeonjun "finding out" about smut.

I know y'all like smut but I'm uncomfortable writing it so I'm sorry. Use your abundant imagination.

Also I'm in the process of writing an other fanfic but, I'm so slow, I don't know if I'll ever finish it one day.

I can't with Yeonbin these days... They have each other sleeping as lock screen? Let me breathe please.

I love you, stay healthy