Quatre

It was in the early morning. Yeonjun was lying on his bed, reviewing the programm of the day in his head until he was ready to get up. It seemed like the others already left the dorm. He lazily dragged his feet to the bathroom, his eyes still sleepy and his hair messy. He scratched his tummy under his oversized shirt, and was about to use his other hand to enter the bathroom but the door suddently opened, revealing an all-clean Soobin.

"Ah, good morning hyung!"

"...'mornin Soobinie"

"Wow it seems like you're not totally awake right now, you look so cute!" He laughed as he tried to fix a strand of hair on the head of the older. The latter watched carefully the expressions on his friend's face, enjoying the contact of his warm hand on his head.

 As the leader was about to draw his hand back, Yeonjun caught gently his wrist and led it to his cheeks. He saw a blush appearing on the younger's face.

"...Soobinie..."

"...Y-Yes hyung?..."

"Can I kiss you?"

"H-Huh?" Without waiting for the answer, Yeonjun cupped Soobin's face with his hands, and on tip-toes slowly put a kiss on his soft lips. After a few seconds, he moved his head back and looked at the younger, waiting for a reaction.

"Soobinie..."

Hearing his name snapped him back to reality. He was a blushing mess. He looked back at the one who just stole his lips. He tried to say something but all he could do was stuttering incomprehensible words.

 The older brought his head closer.

"Soobinie..."

"Hy...ung" he murmured as he closed his eyes and placed an arm on the other's shoulder."Hyung...Hyung wake up"

"Uh?"

----------

"Uh?" Yeonjun opened his eyes widely. He felt something on his shoulder that was gently shaking him. He turned his head and faced a concerned Soobin.

"What's going on hyung? Kai and Taehyun warned me that you were calling me in your sleep, were you having a bad dream?"

"I-I...Uh..I guess not?"He responds, still flustered by the image of the boy in his dream.

"You look like you're pretty hot, do you have some fever?" the younger asked as he put a hand on his friend's forehead.

"N-No I'm good, the sheets are too thick that's why haha" he said as he got up from the bed, letting out a long breath. "I'm gonna get changed in the bathroom."

"Okay, I'll wait for you to take the breakfast! I guess Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun still haven't eaten yet either, so join us there! There'll be b r e a d"

"You're the one that can't do without bread, don't include me like that" the older jokingly replied before leaving the room.