Cinq

Once he cooled himself down in the bathroom, Yeonjun went to meet the members in the refectory. 

As he arrived in front of the door, he heard some laughs coming from the dining room. He then saw Huening Kai from the back, pressing a bread on his cheek, mockingly saying "SooBIniE...sOobInIe." while Soobin was trying to stop him, still giggling though. 

At this moment Beomgyu and Taehyun, that were facing the entry, saw Yeonjun coming. Beomgyu tried to make the wag understand that he'd better stop right now, while Taehyun decorated his face with a mischievous smile.

"Looks like a kid needs some lessons" the older smirked

"Oh, good morning Yeonjun hyung, how was your night?" the youngest playfully teased

"You'd better ask yourself how will be your day right now" he calmly replied as he took a seat next to him "You better be very careful, don't know what might happen~".

All day long, Kai was monituring the doings of the older. As soon as he was disappearing from his view, he was feeling insecure, knowing he was about to do some bad things to him. Well that's what he tought, because Yeonjun did not intend to do anything more than just letting the young boy being psychotic.

"Hyung, you'd better tell him it's good, he can't concentrate on anything right now" Taehyun noted as he watched Huening Kai streching and looking atYeonjun from the corner of the eye. Beomgyu popped up:

"Eh can you tell Kai to stop staring at you? I'm bored 'cause it's too easy to cheat when we play Rock, paper, scissors".

"Okay okay" He took some steps towards the younger boy. The latter, hearing the creakings of the steps on the woodflooring, suddently raised his head and ran as far as he could to hide behind his leader who was minding his own buisness.

Yeonjun smirked, causing Kai to startle: "Soobinie hyung protect my cute self pleeeeaase".

Soobin was about to say something but it was too late. The oldest, swift like lightning, swooped over the duo and tickled the boy who was still hiding behind his friend.

The tall one was now sandwiched between a tickling tormentor and a wriggling mess. "Wha-what'sthat?? He-Hey S-s-sTaHP iT" he attempted before falling in laughter, trying not to tumble by clinging on Yeonjun's back. But the weak balance didn't last long, and they all crashed on the ground. Huening kai somehow managed to avoid being crushed by his elders, who found themselves in each other's arms, still laughing their asses off.

Once the mood calmed down, as they were still on the floor, Yeonjun prepared himself to send his flying kiss to the boy he was facing, but his mind stopped him right away.

 "Wait...What if this is misinterpreted? What if he takes it seriously and looks at me badly? What if the others keep teasing me?

Soobin seemed to catch the discomfort of the older boy and asked worriedly "Are you hurt?" as he moved his hand from his back to his head. Yeonjun lifted his eyes and meet with Soobin's. His gaze was so intense, he recoiled, responding in the negative, hiding his blushing cheeks under his hair. 

"Are you?" He asked as he got up, lending his hand for the other boy to follow his example. 

"No I'm good, I feel a little discomfort in the ankle but nothing too serious!"

"You're sure?"

The tall boy nodded and smiled brightly before giving a pat at both Kai and Yeonjun. "Now stop being so silly y'all, someone's going to get hurt someday!"

"I'm sorry Soobinie hyung" Kai apologized.

"I'm not the one you should apologize to"!

Kai turned reluctantly his head toward the oldest boy

"...'m sorry Junnie hyung"

Yeonjun smiled and messed up the younger's hair as he patted his head. "You're too cute".