Deux

He woke up quite late the next morning. He was usually hard to get out of the bed, but right now it seemed like he was stuck in his sheets forever. 

He closed his eyes, resting his arm in front of them, recounting the events of the last night. It all began with this video, linking to others, leading to other stuff, like drawings and even fanfictions. He hasn't read for the moment, deciding it was already too late, but he would be lying if he said those things weren't growing on him. He was kind of curious about what stories could be told on them.

He moved on his side, took his phone and searched "yeonbin fanfictions".At this right moment, Soobin entered the dormitory, startling Yeonjun who quickly and suspiciously hid his phone under his pillow, already facepalming himself mentally for this stupid move.

"What are you doing?"the younger asked in a chuckle. Quickly thinking, the other began to rub his phone on the sheets. "Haha it's a bit dirty" he awkwardly said, avoiding his friend's eyes. Smiling softly, Soobin changed the subject 

"Okay, well I've let you sleep a bit more today because it seemed like you were up late, but it's soon time to practice now. Here, have some bread before going, you can't exercise with an empty belly!". 

Yeonjun sat on the side of his bed and took what was handed to him. "Thanks" he breathed before munching on the food, slightly blushing. His leader really was a cutie. 

"Dress up, we'll wait for you!" the tall baby enthused and left, letting the older alone with his bread. The latter unlocked his phone with one hand, looked at the search screen then closed the tab and locked the device a new time while getting up. "Later..." he thought, choosing his clothes for the day.

After a few minutes, he was welcomed by the four other members in the training room as they were already stretching. Well more as they were supposed to be already stretching. 

Looking at Kai spinning on his butt, drived by an overexcited Beomgyu while Taehyun was quietly sipping his beverage glaring at the two weirdos, and Soobin covering his huge smile with both his hands, it was obvious that he wasn't that late. 

He decided to join, shouting loudly "BEHOLD THE MIGHTY YEONJUN"running toward the youngers, showing off his breakdance skills as he took the baby freeze pose. The noisy Beomgyu let out a power yell he aimed at the sky as Kai, who stopped spinning, clapped excessively quickly on Soobin's belly, jumping in excitation, Taehyun remaining unbothered.

 "Oof, now that we're all there, I hope we can all use this energy to train on the choreos!" the leader stated as he was holding Kai's arm in an attempt to protect his belly. Yeonjun got up and began to pat the taller's belly, who had no hands left to stop him. He was followed by Taehyun and Beomgyu, and soon Soobin was overwhelmed by the four members and the laughs.

The practice session went well that day, everybody was happily exhausted and ready to enjoy the dinner and the shower.

Later, when the time has come to say goodnight, Yeonjun put his phone to charge and rolled up in his sheets, staring blankly at the wall. He wondered about whether or not he should read one. " I hope the light won't disturb the others..." He thought before grabbing the device. He then opened a tab and searched for "Yeonbin fanfiction".

He clicked on the first link.