Sept

He began to write:

-MostHandsomeManYeonjun-

"Hey, hum, I don't really know where to begin, to be honest it's almost the first time I'm leaving a comment in here. Actually I signed up only to follow the updates of your story. Really, it's really, I mean I really love it you know, I feel like it's so real, I don't know how you managed to catch these personalities, but I can't get over it. So please if you ever feel insecure about your story or your writing, please don't, because it's really keeping me hooked. Please continue forever."

He sent the message and shut his phone before sinking into a deep sleep.

The next morning he woke up a little earlier than the others. He stayed in bed for ten minutes before deciding to wash his face and do his morning routine. As he came back, the other members were waking up.

He glanced at Soobin who was streching his arms. Their eyes met. Yeonjun looked away by reflex. To avoid the awkwardness of his move, he asked the boy: "you rested well?" "hm" "nice".

He then saw on his phone that he got a notification:

JunnieBinie

"I'm glad someone cares so much about my story!  It makes me really happy, thank you!"

A smile traced its way on the lips of the older, what Soobin did not fail to notice. He tilted his head. It seemed like he was wondering what could possibly put such a smile on his face. He looked... absorbed?

"What are you looking at like that hyung?" Kai jumped behind Soobin, and took advantage of the opportunity to slide his arms around his waist and rub his belly. 

Yeonjun lifted his eyes at the noise as the sweet boy seemed to realize that he was staring a bit too much. He drifted his gaze to the ground and mumbled "...Nothing... I'm lost in my thoughts that's all."

"Was it dirty thoughts?"

"W-what no!! Kai what are you talking about why are you talking you're too young oh my god I raised you so bad"

"But your cheeks are red"

"..."

"..."

"Ah huff I'm so hot in this sweater haha I'll get changed before practice or I'll lose all the precious water of my body haha"

Kai looked supiciously at Soobin as he headed toward his dressing room, and then slid his eyes to Yeonjun who was not losing sight of the taller. He then looked at Taehyun and Beomgyu who shrugged together.