Six

The evening soon arrived, Soobin was getting clean in the bathroom while Kai, Beomgyu and Taehyun were busy choosing a game to play together.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun found himself waiting on his bed for an update of the last fanfiction he read. The one that caught his attention so much.

There was still nothing. "seems like the author usually update quite late" he observed, taking a look at previous chapters. He decided for the time being to read the comments under the story.

Since it wasn't a very known one, there wasn't much comments, but the author responded to each one with a lot of warmth. She wrote that she was busy these times, and she has not much time to post. She also thanks for all the love people bring to her and her story.

Suddently, Yeonjun received a notification.

JunnieBinie: Hello everybody! I'll try to post this evening, I was really stuck today but I'll do my best! Love ya

He smiled softly and typed "Fighting!". He then shut his phone down and joined the members who were about to start a Uno game on the flooring of the dormitory.

Beomgyu was trying to learn how to shuffle the cards like a boss from Taehyun, but he kept failing loudly. He resigned himself just to distribute the card as a mere human.

At this right moment, Soobin entered the room and quietly knelt behind Yeonjun, putting a hand on one of his shoulders, and his head on the other one, looking at the game taking place.

"You'd like to join hyung?" Kai happily asked

"Ah, no I'm not really in the mood, I'll lie in my bed"

Yeonjun, without loosing the sight of the cards in his hands, brought his free hand to the boy's cheek and soflty caressed it before catching an other card. "You need to rest, we'll try not to make too much noise. Am I right, Choi Beomgyu?"

"Yeah sure"

"You're the one who keeps making noise when you're losing Yeonjun hyung" Taehyun commented, a little grin over his face.

The older shushed the young boy and felt his shoulder becoming lighter. He was a bit disappointed, he would've liked the hug during a bit more. He was craving for the taller's contacts, especially these last days... Now he was a bit cold. He watched the source of his desires rolling in his duvet and catching his phone.

"Hyung it's your turn!!"

"Eh? Ah yeah" He snapped back to reality, his concentration raising.

He knew Uno was anything but a game with the members.

After approximately one hour and several men on the ground, they ended the war and wished good night to each other. Yeonjun peeked at Soobin, who seemed to sleep already. He checked his phone and saw a notification. That was the update from the fanfiction he was waiting for! He quickly opened the chapter and began an intense reading.

Little by little, he was beginning to understand why he was so absored by this story. It was him. Not a character with his identity, it was him who was described. His personnality, his way to be. And it was Soobin. It was Soobin's thoughts, Soobin's habits. It was them, in a pure and impossible love story. He was touched to the core. Reading the emotions of the personas made him feel like if it was happening right under his eyes.

Yeonjun was seized with a strange sensation. Since the story was touching him so much, he felt like he had to talk about it, to the author. He couldn't talk about it to anybody else. He had to talk to her, so he could understand, so she can feel supported, even if it takes nearly nothing for him to write something, maybe for her it means a lot, maybe it's her motivation.

He began to write: