Neuf

They finally arrived to the infirmary, and as they were waiting for the nurse to come back, Yeonjun helped Soobin get on the bed, pulling up his pants and put some ice in a towel before pressing it on his ankle.

"Give it to me hyung, I can do it" Soobin slid his hand over Yeonjun's. But instead of removing his hand, which would have been a quite logical reaction from the older, he didn't move. 

The seconds were passing, and the cold of the ice was covered by the warmth of Soobin's hand. He was lost, so lost. In his head, there was just Soobin. He was replaying again and again the scenes he read, and a feeling of urge grew on him. 

He never felt like that. 

He had to be with him.

He had to touch him.

He had to feel him. 

But he couldn't.

His frustration was such that he was starting to curl up on himself. Soobin noticed the distess of the boy, and he held his hand, letting the towel with the ice fall on the ground.

"Hyung are you okay? What's going on?"

Yeonjun shook his head, not daring to look at the other in the eyes. He doesn't know if he'd be able to control himself.

"Hyung please look at me, you're scaring me, are you hurt? Please tell me don't be like that" The younger used his other hand to carefully bring his head to his chest and stroke the boy's hair. He then began to rub his back silently for minutes. 

The grip on Soobin's hand gradually loosened, and all the tension on Yeonjun's body slowly faded away.

"...Soobinie.."

"Hm?"

"Can I kiss you

"Huh?"

He wasn't thinking straight.

Yeonjun held his hand tighter and slowly approached the boy. Soobin shyly recoiled, feeling like a fire was set on his whole body. What, is he really going to do that

The older put a knee on the bed and leaned in. He was dangerously closing the gap between them. Soobin closed his eyes as soon as he felt Yeonjun's cold hand on his cheeks. He sensed an undescribable flow running through his body and hold his breath.

"Soobin, I heard you hurt yourself? Let me see." The nurse entered the infimary looking at her files.

Soobin felt Yeonjun drawing his hand back and get out of the bed. 

He opened his eyes and saw his friend in a state of panic. As he if he just woke up somewhere he didn't know, he was looking everywhere, playing nervously with his hands. 

He seemed really worried when he lowered his eyes on the ground and spoke.

"I'm s-sorry I...I gottago. H...Heal your ankle p-please" And he left in a rush under the questionning look of the nurse.

And there stood Soobin, red as a tomatoe, dumbfounded, trying to understand what just happened.