☯ 다섯 ☯

"Ma I'm home~!" 10 yr old m/n said jogging in the house after waving good-bye to his neighbor who dropped him off. M/n noticed his mother exiting the kitchen together with her arms open ready for a hug making him smile as he bumped into her arms listening to her laugh. "You appear happy m/n, what did you learn from school today?" M/n mother requested him. "I found out that while we discover our demon and while we kiss a unique bracelet forms in your wrist to reveal we made a pact!"

You wakened along with your fingers wrapped around Yoongi waist as he was snuggled up in your chest snoozing soundly. You internally coo'ed however quickly remembered you have to go to work today. You carefully got away from bed without waking up yoongi, or so that you thought. "M/n~ I'm cold come back~!" Yoongi groggily stated making grabby hands in the direction of you making you chuckle.You

"Sorry hyung, I have to go work." You stated smiling at him before disappearing into the rest room. Once you had been out of the bayhroom with some comfy garments on. You noticed a dressed up yoongi making you confused. "Where are you going hyung?" You requested him making him observe you. "I'm going with you duh." Yoongi stated completing tying up his shoe and grabbing one in all your hoodies making you chuckle.

"Ah, I used the visitor bathroom, hope you dont mind." You shook your head. "Its okay, but are you sure you wanna come.You might be bored." You stated placing on a few socks and shoes. "Yes, I dont like being cold." Yoongi stated seeing you finished being dressed as he grabbing your hand warming him up a bit making you smile.

"Come on hyung, we'll eat at the cafe." You said as you both started leaving the room and left the house once you locked it.