☯ 아홉 ☯

Warning, heated scene is in this chapter so make sure to turn off that damn oven...that's why its so heated

Next Day

Today you had an off day so you woke up later then usual.looking at your clock reading the green light. '2:46 pm.'

You groaned unwrapping your arms from yoongi's waist and sat up on the bed and stretched your body letting your bones crack.

Letting out a satisfied sigh you woke yoongi up. "Hyungie~." Yoongi groaned grabbing your hand falling back asleep. "No sleep time,its already 2:46 pm." Yoongi eyes open out of shock.

"M/n what are you still doing here!you're late for work!" Yoongi said quickly shuffling out of bed still holding your hand dragging you to the bathroom handing you your tooth brush as you just grabbed it letting yoongi put the toothpaste on it and his.

Timeskip

You kept on laughing as yoongi searched for some clothes for you until he stopped and looked at you. "What is so funny about being late for work?" Yoongi said looking at you crazy. "Because I dont gave work today." You said making yoongi freeze.

Yoongi groaned loudly as he glared at you. "So you watched me get scared for no reason?" You smiled and nodded seeing his wings spread out.

"You asshole!" You then took off running around the house until you both ended up on the bed with you being pinned down by Yoongi,sitting on you as you both catches your breaths.

"I hate moving around too much." Yoongi said looking down at you as you just chuckled dryly. "Same here,but I still go to work." You said making him scoff.

"You know,this position looks and feels very sexual,hyung are you a power bottom?" You teased Yoongi making him blush as he let his guard down.

You took this chance and flipped positions making yoongi under you but this time you're in between his legs.

"You let your guard down hyung." You said smirking at him as he retracted his wings blushing from the more sexual position you put each other in.

You leaned towards his ear. "Why are you blushing..babyboy." Yoongi blushed feeling your breath tickle his ear,biting his bottom lip he let out a shaky moan.

"Hm?what was that hyung?" Yoongi felt his cheeks reddened feeling you softly kiss his neck.yoongi moaned softly feeling you kiss a certain spot as he felt you smirk against his skin.

"M-m/n this isn't f-funny-agnnh!" You sucked on his neck quite rough making yoongi moan into your ear breathing shakily.

"What's wrong babyboy?" You loved seeing yoongi like this,it made you very aroused.using one hand to pin his wrist down,you used the other hand snaking its way under his shirt.

Yoongi shivered feeling your warm hands on his skin biting his bottom lips trying not to let out any more moans as you created more hickies.

Yoongi let out a gasp,arching his back as you played with his sensitive nipple. "Are you sensitive there hyung?" You asked in a deep seductive voice seeing him nod his head a little.

Yoongi let out a muffled moan arching his back off the bed feeling you pinch his nipple. "Let daddy hear them moans." Yoongi blushed at that but obeyed letting out lewd moans.

"P-please m/n." Yoongi felt embarrassed that he was getting more needy and aroused. "That's not my name babyboy." Yoongi groaned,coming off as a moan. "Daddy~please." Yoongi whined to you making you smirk a little.

"Yes babyboy,tell daddy what you want." You said stop playing with his nipples guiding your hand down to his ass and groping it made Yoongi whine again.

"P-please dominate m-me." You said softly made you pull away. "You sure~?" Yoongi nodded eagerly made you chuckle softly letting go if his wrist.

«*cough* *cough* smut next chapter *cough* *cough