☯ 열하나 ☯

•••

You groaned softly as you just hugged yoongi more, bringing him closer letting you rest your head in the crook of his neck.

Yoongi was comfortable, that was until he felt pain through his whole body.yoongi groaned and smacked your arm making you wince and sleeping open her eyes.

"You fucking asshole, my whole body hurts because of you!"

You groaned but laughed softly. "You were the one telling me to go faster tho-ow~!" Yoongi smacked your arm again glaring at you while he were blushing.

"S-shut up dipshit." Yoongi snarled at you making you smile softly, pulling him closer you connected your lips with his making his heart melt.

You pulled away as Yoongi fluttered his eyes open as he blushed getting embarrassed seeing your smirking face.

"You know you love me hyungie."

Yoongi tched softly as he just snuggled his head in your chest. "Come on hyung we need to go to work today." You said making him sigh.

"Fine."

•••

You both entered the cafe seeing a lot of people in the cafe. "AAH!IT'S THEM!" The crowd of people saw you and Yoongi at the door holding hands as they all crowded around you and Yoongi.

Jimin squiggled his way through the fujoshi crowd.you stared at Jimin confused as he held two similar costumes.

"Today is a special theme, and you and Yoongi hyung is the perfect people to do it, am I right my lovely people? " The crowd squealed a big 'Yes'.

•••

"You both look so perfect!Yoongi the pink bunny looks so great!" Jimin fanboyed with the customers.

Yoongi blushed grown in softly as he held your hand as you just smiled softly waving.jimin pulled out his phone.

"Pose like mori and honey senpai for us~!" You and Yoongi sighed and Yoongi blushed hating jimin for this seeing a fangirl holding a poster as they both posed like the poster.

[Credits to artist]

[Credits to artist]

The crowd squealed along with jimin as Taehyung and jungkook were in the back wondering how jimin is such a fan.

"Wah~m/n you look like takashi so much!! Yoongi even looks like honey but with black hair!"

Yoongi blushed out embarrassment, turning towards you he buried his head in your chest made you softly chuckle hugging him.

"Okay my beautiful fujoshi customers, let them work." Jimin said.

•••

You looked up hearing footsteps and gasped seeing who it was.

"Namtiddy hyung!"

Namjoon blushed and smacked your arm. "S-stop calling me that dumbass." Namjoon said with a blush on his cheeks made you softly laugh.

"But it's true though, seokjin hyung is nice to have a man with nice tiddies like yours." You said making him give you a simple smile while laughing.

"Y-you know seokjin hyung?" A new voice joined the conversation, turning to your side you saw Yoongi looking at Namjoon with wide eyes.

"Oh um y-yeah." Namjoon said to the unfamiliar male. "Oh this is Yoongi hyung, he's mine." You said smiling as Namjoon bowed a little not seeing Yoongi quickly smack in your arm.

"Ah, nice to meet you I'm Namjoon." Namjoon said as Yoongi smiled. "I'm Yoongi, oh and I'm 26." "Oh then you're my hyung." Namjoon said.

•••

You and Yoongi were on break now and were sitting down. "Nice theme going on, Mori and honey?" Namjoon said guessing your characters making you both nod your heads.

"So, how do you know seokjin hyung?" Yoongi asked as Namjoon sipped on his tea. "Ah, he's my devil." Namjoon said making both your eyes widen.

"D-devil?" You and Yoongi looked at each other before looking at Namjoon seeing him nod his head. "Uh yeah.. What's wrong?" Namjoon asked confused.

"I'm a-also a devil."

Namjoon looked at Yoongi surprised. "Really? Seokjin hyung told me there was very little of his kind out since they went in the hiding." Namjoon said.

Yoongi grasped on one of your hands and gave it a little squeeze, a tear left his eyes.

"Can..can I see him?"

•••

"Yoonie calm down." You said softly seeing Yoongi walking around the living room until you pulled him down on your lap surprising him.

"M-m/n." Yoongi said shocked as you rested your head on top of Yoongis. "Don't be so stressed out hyung, you will get stress wrinkles." You said joking softly as it made him crack a small smile.

You both then heard a soft door knock making Yoongi hop out of your lap quickly going to towards the door as you followed.

Yoongi quickly opened door gasping as you stood behind him.

"Y-yoongi... "

"S-seokjin hyung... "

[*sips on tea nervously*]