☯ 여덟 ☯

"B-bye jimin,taehyung,and Jungkook." Yoongi said bowing with a small blush dusted on his cheeks as they all bid goodbye to him.

You looked at yoongi's face noticing he's still blushing made you smirk a little. "Hyung why are your blushing~?" You teased him making him glare at you.

Yoongi was holding your hand while you had a try with two drinks on it in your other hand walking towards a table.

A person accidentally had its leg out and yoongi almost tripped but you swiftly spun around,not dropping or waisting the drink pulling yoongi close to you making his face softly hit your chest.

"Oh god im sorry!" The customer said feeling bad but you just smiled and shook your head not knowing there was a couple fujoshi males and females in the cafe who captured the while scene, already knowing what to put in their wattpad story.

"Yah!" Yoongi smacked your arm softly but you acted like you were hurt. "O-ouch,that hurt." You frowned making yoongi get worried holding your arms softly.

"O-oh I'm sorry m/n I didnt mean-." You softly laughed making him pinch your arm hard and walked off. "Okay that time it actually hurt." You said seeing him walk off made you laugh.

"Hyung wait up~you know you can get cold." You said seeing him shiver. "I-im not cold!j-just the win-." Yoongi was cut off by you pulling him into a hug making his body warm.

Unconsciously yoongi snuggle against your chest made you smile. "I thought you said you weren't cold hyung." You said softly smirking making him scoff. "Shut up." Yoongi mumbled but you heard.

You grabbed yoongi's arms wrapping them around your neck making him confused. "Jump." Yoongi blushed hut did what he was told,wrapping his legs around your waist as your arms securely held yoongi by his waist.

"Comfortable?" Yoongi nodded snuggling his head in the crook of your neck,slowly falling asleep you carried yoongi back home.

;;

You set yoongi on the bed making him stir in his sleep waking him up. "Come back." Yoongi said sleepily making you shake your head softly. "Yoongi I need to go take a shower,you do too." You said earning a groan from him.

"Can we take a bath together?" Yoongi said making you look at him confused. "You want to take a bath together?" You asked him trying to make sure you heard right.

"Yes.please?" Yoongi said looking at you making you sigh,grabbing yoongi's hand as he slowly got off the bed. "Go get your stuff yoongi,I'll get the tub ready." You said to the sleepy baby seeing him nod his head.