☯ 후기 ☯

[Timeskip: 3 years later]

Yoongi groaned softly turning over on his back as he reached for you but didnt feel anything making his eyes shoot open.he looked at the clock seeing it was already close to 5 in the afternoon.

Sitting up quickly he spot a black and gold card on the pillow as he grabbed it pouting softly.

Has my dear babyboy woken up yet?Well im sure you have since youre reading this card~.My cutie patootie Yoongi, i need you to get dressed for me okay?

If you want more questions go to the kitchen after getting dressed.
P.S you cant call me or it will ruin the surprise~!

P.P.S I LOVE YOU~!

Yoongi softly giggled at his fiances childishness and got ready after he went to shower and brushed his teeth after he ate.

"Okay no where is the...note." Yoongi said as his eyes spotted another black and gold card on top of the fridge.

After a few minutes of getting on his tippy toes he finally grabbed the card letting out a soft "Hes an asshole" and opened the card.

Lol you must hate me for putting it on top of the fridge, you prolly forgot you could've used your wings but okay.

'Fuck, i couldve done that without any problem.'

Anyway babyboy you know how muuuch you loooove muffins, and the cafe we always go to has your favorite muffins, welp my lovely fiance, im going to need you to head there.

P.S i love you btw if you didnt know that yet.♡

Yoongi blushed softly seeing how cringy his fiance is but set down the card and left the house after putting on his shoes and jacket.

•••

Entering the cafe he let the familiar scent of sweets invade his lungs and smiled softly as he walked to the front register.

"Mr.[L. Name] Yoongi?" The person asked making yoongi blush nodding his head shyly as the women smiled handing him his favorite muffin and and black and gold card.

"Tell [Name] i said hes and idiot." She said laughing softly as yoongi joined in. "Will do." Yoongi left the cafe taking a bite out of his muffin, humming softly feeling his taste buds get covered with delicious flavor.

Opening the card it read.

I hope youre enjoying youre muffin baby, and i feel like noona called me a idiot again lol, anyway baby, yes you do have to walk because im still working on your surprise while you are reading this so i need you to walk to the tailor shop and they should give you something.

P.S again i love you baby♡♡♡

Yoongi felt his stomach full from reading this note as he didnt fully eaten his muffin and made his way to the tailor slowly eating his muffin.

•••

Yoongi stood in front of the tailor as he threw away the muffin wrapper away clearing his throat he walked in nervously.

Walking to the front desk he saw a lady with a tight pulled back back with maybe proscribe glasses on clicking and typing away on her computer.

"Um..miss?" Yoongis voice was soft but the lady heard as her eyes dilated towards him. "Do you have an appointment?or here to make one?" She said as he quickly shook his head quite flustered.