☯ 열 ☯

Yoongi slowly inserted your length inside him,spewing out soft curse words as you just sat up smirking.

"H-how fucking l-long are you?e-eight?n-ine?" You shook your head. "Eleven inches,and right now you only got nine inches in you." You said holding onto his waist slowly sliding him down more hearing him louder gripping on your shoulders.

"F-fuckmnnggh!" Yoongi slowly grinded on you hearing you let out soft groans,praising him about how good he's doing.

"Shit your tight baby." You groaned kissing and sucking on yoongi's neck. "O-only just for you~!" You smacked his naked ass making a whimper escape his lips.

"M-more." Yoongi moaned softly in your loving it when you smack his ass.you bit his collarbone that had hickies scattered on it,giving his ass another smack yoongi began to bounce up and down your length.

"O-oh shi-mmngh!" You thrusted yourself into his hole as his moans got louder,shutting his eyes close yoongi felt your length thrust deep inside him.

You grabbed a hand full of yoongi's hair pulling his head back you sucked on his adams apple harshly making a loud whiny moan come from him.

"D-daddy more~!" You smacked his thigh now hearing him hiss. "Dont tell me what to do or else." You snarled making him smirk. "O-or else what,i-im not scared of y-ou." Now it was your turn to smirk as you stopped.

"Want me to show you what I'll do?" Yoongi smiled. "Yes please." Yoongi said as you picked him up setting him on the bed as you got up and went to a drawer.

"Hm~lets see what toys we can play with today~?" You saw scanning over each toy you had a your special drawer.

First you grabbed a rope walking towards Yoongi who watched you coming towards him,he found himself smiling.

"Can you tie that around me,please?" Yoongi asked you making you smirk and nod.

Yoongi was on his knees smiling while blushing as you looked at your masterpiece you tied around your canvas

"You look better with the rope on you babyboy." You said looking at him making him giggle softly. "T-thank you daddy." You smiled at the answer and went back for more toys.

Pulling out some other toys,yoongi felt more aroused wanting to try all of the toys you own.setting them down on the bed you pushed yoongi softly making him lay on his stomach.

"This is one of my favorites that I've been dying to use on you baby." You said in a deep voice as you shoved in the nine inch dildo inside of him making yoongi moans increase.

You just set it there for a while catching yoongi's breaching pace get hard,letting out airy moans making you chuckle. "Here's the fun part." You grabbed a small remote pressing the low level.

Yoongi felt the dildo vibrate inside him,balling his hands up he screamed letting the tears fall from his eyes.

This was torture for him..but he liked it.