☯ 일곱 ☯

Home, You have been currently watching TV with a drowsy yoongi next to you resting his head to your shoulder. Yoongi groaned softly waking up, slowly commencing his eyes showing his glowing red. "Hey hyung, did I wake you?" Yoongi didn't respond, climbing to your lap making you confused. Yoongi sniffed a niche to your neck smelling sweet blood as his fangs came out.

"Y-yoongi?" You blushes a little feeling him lick a spot on your neck. You softly groaned feeling some thing pierce into your skin feeling your blood getting drained out of you slowly. 'Shit he's...taking too much.' You concept biting your backside lip. "Yoongi." You called out for him however he persisted sucking your neck. "Yoongi!" You snarled at him making him whimper as he retracted his fangs off your neck. Yoongi eyes met your your stern gaze making him blush.

"S-sorry." Yoongi muttered as you heard it making you sigh softly. "It's okay." You smiled a little searching at him with a soft gaze as you caressed his head making him smile a touch. Yoongi licked the chew mark recovery it a bit and laid his head down on your shoulder.

;;

You groaned softly commencing your eyes feeling the sun on your eyes as you looked around noticing you fell asleep on the sofa with yoongi. Looking on the clock it became time for you to rise up for work. "Hyung." You groggily stated making him hmm as a response. "I have work today." You stated softly making him study you sleepily. "Can I go again?" You nodded your head.

"Of course, I don't want you to be cold again. You can stay by me if you need." You said making yoongi smile softly.

;;

"Of course he can I don't mind!" Jimin stated smiling agreeing to which that yoongi can stay by means of you. "Thank you." You said. "But~." You looked at jimin seeing him smile at yoongi. "Can he assist around?" Jimin stated looking at you. "That's yoongis preference if he wants to assist-." "Yes." Yoongi replied making jimin squeal running to the back and coming again with an apron. "Here you go~now just help m/n around with stuff okie dokie?" Yoongi nodded as jimin left to his office as you went to the counter together with yoongi.

Yoongi permit pass of your hand taking the apron in each his palms now searching at it confused, you noticed it and chuckled a touch. "Do you need assist hyung?" You requested him making his cheeks flare up. "Y-yes please." You smiled as he gave you the apron, you placed the hollow over his head and grabbed the strings. Getting closer, you wrapped your arms round him making him blush as you tied the strings together.

 Getting closer, you wrapped your arms round him making him blush as you tied the strings together