☯ 십이 ☯

Yoongi quickly pulled Seokjin into a tight hug as Seokjin hugged him back tightly.they both starting crying in each other arms making yours and namjoons heart go soft.

•••

"Are you guys going to hug each other forever or going to eat dinner?" Namjoon joked at Yoongi and Seokjin who simply shrugged their shoulders and continued hugging.

You set down four plates with food on them as they all smelled the air. "Is that..Japchae?" Yoongi asked looking at you making you nod your head as a huge smile grew on Yoongis face.

"Japchae!"

Yoongi stood up quickly going to the dining room while holding onto seokjins hand as they both entered seeing you and Namjoon sit down.

Yoongi sat across from you beside Seokjin as he was across Namjoon.

•••

"Bye hyung, call me as soon as you get home okay?" Yoongi said as he pulled away from the hug letting Seokjin ruffle his hair.

"I will yoongs, I will also see you tomorrow at your job too since Namjoon told me you guys bake good muffins." Seokjin said smiling making Yoongi smile nodding his head as he let Seokjin get inside the car.

"See you tomorrow Seokjin hyung, namjoon." You said waving goodbye to the as they waved back before driving off.

"Come on Yoongi let's go to bed." You said grabbing his hand softly guiding him to your shared bedroom.

You both showered and got in the bed cuddling as you both fell asleep quickly in each other arms.

•••

"Welcome!what would you like to order Mr.Namtiddy?" You asked smiling at Namjoon seeing him roll his eyes and Seokjin laugh.

"W-what-haha!the fuck is haha a-a namtiddy?"

Seokjin said between his windshield wiper laugh. "How many times do I have to tell you, stop calling me that." Namjoon said making you chuckle.

"A lot of times because I'm going to call you that when ever I get the chance to."

You replied making him sigh as he paid for his order and went to go sit down while trying ignore seokjins teasing.

You chuckled softly before seeing a woman walk up to the register. "Ello madam, what might suit your order on this fine day?" You said using an accent making the girl giggle.

"Why I would love a blueberry muffin with my jasmine tea young sire." She said as you smiled doing a small bow and put in the order.

"That will be $7.47 my lady." You said as she handed you cash and some change. "Thanks, I needed a good laugh." She said as you smiled at her. "No problemo." You said as she walked away to a seat.

You then grabbed Yoongis hand surprising him as you pulled him into a hug. "Yoongi I could practically feel your glare on me~." You said not knowing he started blushing.

You lifted his chin up and pecked his lips as his whole body melted into the kiss.

"My little jealous devil."

You teased Yoongi making him blush, covering his face in your chest made your heart tingle as you smiled.

"Hey can you not be all lovey dovey while I'm here?" You looked at the familiar voice and smirked. "Oh well a 'hey' would be appreciated right now J-Hoe." You said making him groan.

"Stop calling me that asshole, now let me order." Hoseok said as Yoongi reluctantly let go grumbling softly but stopped feeling you caress his fluffy hair.

"Redvelvet cake, strawberry smoothie right?" You said making Hoseok nod his head getting out his money. "You already know how much it cost so hand it over J-Hoe." You said making him scoff handing you the money.

"What great customer service."

Hoseok said sarcastically but you smiled. "Why I try my best my dear hobi." You said smirking making him want to smack that smirk off your face but didn't.

"Namjoon and Seokjin hyung is over if you wanna see them." You said seeing him nod his head walking over towards namtiddy and worldwide handsome windshield wipers laugh.

•••

"Bye guys!" You said waving at your six friends as you and Yoongi got inside the car.you drove off after seeing them wave back and headed home.

Once you parked the car in the driveway you noticed Yoongi fell asleep on the way home.

"Oh my fucking gosh Yoongi, you're so damn cute!"

You whisper yelled fanboying as you caressed yoongis hair before getting out the car and walking over to the passenger side.

Opening the door you carefully unbuckled his seatbelt and picked him up bridal style, closing the door with your foot as the door automatically locked you entered the house.

Carrying Yoongi to the bedroom you set him down on the bed seeing him curling up in a ball made you squeal on the inside, grabbing your phone and took pictures for blackmail.

After fanboying you got up towards the bathroom and ran the warm water in the tub, putting vanilla scented bath soap in the tub and turned off the water once the tub was filled.

You then got clothes out for Yoongi and set them on the bathroom counter and went to wake Yoongi up. "Yoongi~." You said softly making him groan quietly.

"Yoongi baby, you need to take a bath." You said seeing him slowly open his eyes before closing them. "Upsies." Yoongi said raising his arms making you sigh as you picked him up.

'I spoiled him a little too much.'

You helped him take off his clothes and set him in the tub as Yoongi rested his head on the wall letting you clean his body and his wings.

"Don't go to sleep on me now-too late." You said seeing him asleep made your heart go soft again.

'Fuck Yoongi, I'm about to die because of your cuteness.'

You finished up on him and dressed him in your hoodie that he likes to steal and his favorite white lace panties, then you set him on your bed under the covers as he cuddled up to a pillow.

You then went to take a shower after putting Yoongi to bed and put on your boxers and sweatpants after your shower.

Getting in bed Yoongi quickly cuddled up to you as your eyes soon closed and you fell into dreamland.