7 || LIFE SUPPORT

As the days and months fly by, I slowly get so close to graduating medical school before actually attending college for even more years.

I've been so busy with school and work I can't even remember when I had a day off to myself, not counting the three weeks I worked day and night to get enough money for my tuition.

I was emotionally and physically exhausted but I wasn't going to let that get in the way of what I want. Harry didn't and he's been touring, non stop since last year.

In fact his last show will be in the O2 in London, exactly 3 hours away from where we live but I won't be able to go because 1, tickets are sold out although if they weren't I wouldn't be able to buy one because of how extremely expensive they were, 2 I've got work that day til closing time and 3, even if Harry magically gave me tickets for free, I wouldn't go because my pride is that big.

I wouldn't want him or anyone to think I was using him.

Everything was sort of working out for me, I had enough money to pay the rest of my semesters, all thanks to a baby sitting job I got on the side on my days off from school and work.

As I was on my way home, my phone vibrates with an incoming call from my mother. "Hi mum." I chirp but quickly lose my smile as I hear her sniff. "What's wrong?"

"It's your father,"

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I panic. Please say yes, please say yes.

"Come down, we're in the hospital."

"Mum?" I say as soon as I reach her on the waiting room. Her eyes were puffy and she looked devastated.

"He suffered a heart attack, the doctor said it was because of his heart cancer and all the chest pains he got."

"Is he okay though?" My eyes begin to water when she shakes her head.

"He's on life support but they said that if it doesn't do anything for him in two days, they're taking him off." She cries and I do as well.

I can't lose my father. He can't leave us. He's always wanted to watch me become what I've always dreamed of being and now he won't get that chance.

We hug each other as Harry's mum Anne and his sister Gemma join us in the room. They don't even have to say anything as they walk towards us with sadness in their eyes.

I couldn't tell Harry, he knows that my parents were the ones helping me for my studies as well and if he were to find out, he'd only want to help.

I would have to just hold my studies for another time, this was more important.