22 || 75 MILLION DOLLAR MAN

"Guess this is it." I say as Harry stands in front of me, his suitcase in his hand and a plane ticket on the other. "It's been a fun week Harold."

He scrunches his face. "Don't call me that Katherine." He mocks. "This is the worst part." He groans, hugging me and lifting me off the ground making me giggle.

"I don't want you to go." I pout as he puts me down, I don't let go of our embrace making him laugh.

"You know, you've always been this way. Ever since we were kids, and no matter how long we were together, you were always so clingy and never wanted me to leave." He reminisces making me smile from his chest.

"I am not clingy. I may be affectionate sometimes, yeah. But that's only because I care."

"I'm sure that's the word you're looking for." He mocks making me slap his arm as I back up.

"I'm going to miss you."

"Why don't you come visit sometime?" He asks making me raise my eyebrows.

"Maybe because I have responsibilities and the money is strictly for school." I say matter of factly.

Harry rolls his eyes. "I'm inviting you, of course I'd pay for your flight and everything you need."

"Will I be traveling in your private jet?" I mock, putting my hands in a prayer as I looked up with him with a grin.

He laughs. "Nope, I'm afraid regular airplane it is."

"Nah, and even then I have no place to stay. But you enjoy."

"Kate, obviously you'll be staying with me."

"Where? In your penthouse? Do you have a view of the whole city?"

"Stop it." He rolls his eyes. "But I mean, yes I do." He laughs making me laugh as well. "Please say yes?"

"Harry, you know I can't."

"Of course you can. As soon as you graduate Medical School, let me know and I can fly you out as soon as possible and we can have the time of our lives." He grins.

"I don't want to make it seem like I'm taking advantage of you."

"You're talking to a man who's worth 75 Million Dollars, Of course you're not taking advantage." He jokes. "I'd love to have you there. I'm inviting you personally."

Flight to New York departs in twenty minutes.

"Looks like you have to go." I smile at him.

"Is that a yes?" He grins and when I nod, he picks me up and twirls me around making me laugh. He hugs me tightly and I forgot how much I used to love his warm hugs. He smelled heavenly. As he set me down, my arms were still on the back of his neck making him come down to my height, pressing our foreheads together.

I could feel his minty breathing on my face, allowing me to see that we were inches apart from our noses touching. We had a perfect view of each other's eyes and if it wasn't for the intercom lady, I don't know how much closer we could've gotten.

"Let me know when you can, okay? We'll have fun." He grins as he walks away. We wave to each other one last time before he disappears.

I felt queasy as I left the airport.