18 || SOLD OUT

"It'll be fun, I promise. I know how to put on a good show, I've been doing this for 6 years now." Harry says as he adjusts his designer suit on. We were currently in his dressing room and there was a woman that kept popping in and out of the room to tell him there was "5 minutes until showtime".

"What if I get trampled? I've never been to a concert before." I say as I watch him spray perfume on himself.

"You're not, I will make sure of it. You're going to be in the VIP section, there will be security, you will be fine." He rolls his eyes and walks to me, putting his hands on either sides of my arms.

We just sort of stay there, staring. I wondered why it wasn't awkward anymore. We never really looked into each other's eyes let alone stare at each other for more than a second. The studio lights from the mirror reflected in his eyes making them appear a pretty shade of light green.

For a brief moment I catch myself staring at his lips making my stomach drop, and when I look back to his eyes, he backs up and puts his hands behind his back, giving an awkward cough.

"Um, security will escort you to the seats. I'll meet you back here, Alright?" He says making me nod with a smile. "Alright, wish me luck." He grins.

"You don't need it." I smile and watch as he gives me one last dimpled smile while walking away to the stage area. The security guard looks at me, silently asking if I'm ready and when I nod, he escorts me to my seat.

"How are we feeling tonight London?" Harry shouts into the microphone causing an eruption of female screams and shouts making my skin rise up with goosebumps. "Okay, so I only have an hour to make you proud so just enjoy tonight, and sing if you know the songs."

He begins strumming the guitar as more screams are thrown all around. He had managed to sell out his last show of his tour, over 20,000 people were crammed inside the same arena, and they were here for him.

I caught myself swaying side to side with a smile on my face. This is what he's always wanted. He's always wanted to be loved and adored by many. I can't begin to explain how much I love seeing my best friend this happy.

Being annoying all those years really paid off for him. At least they don't find him annoying, though that quickly changed my mind as he began to tell his dumb corny jokes that weren't even funny, but I found myself laughing anyway out of second hand embarrassment for him.

If there was anyone who deserved this, it was him.

I was completely in awe as his energy lit up the room, along with the florescent lights dancing around the whole arena. He suddenly looked around the room whilst he sang his songs, a thing he would do when he wanted to make sure I was paying attention.

And I was. To every second of it.