25 || HALF-NAKED GROUPIE

"...Kate." I hear a muffled voice causing me stir. "Kate, wake up!" I feel myself being pushed around making me shoot my eyes open to see Harry hovering over me.

My head immediately pounded and my ears ringed as I groaned, carefully sitting up on the bed. "Bloody hell." I moan, the pain being very prominent.

I hear Harry chuckle. "Hangover I suppose?" He mocks. "Here, take these." He holds his hand out, two tablets on the palm of his hand and a glass of water on his other.

"I will tell your mum you're offering me drugs." I say making him roll his eyes.

"It's Tylenol for your headache, you twat." He curses at me making me take the pills.

"There's really no need for shouting." I say as I take the pills and swallow without hesitation with the help of the cold water. "What time is it?"

"It is 2:30 in the afternoon."

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I say, massaging my head.

"I wasn't home, I had things to do." He says. "I brought you your suitcase, so you can change into your clothes."

"Thanks," I mumble, beginning to stand up. It suddenly felt like the floor beneath me was moving causing me to stumble and almost trip before Harry quickly catches and stops my fall.

His hands rest at my waist, steadying me as he looked into my eyes, amusement etched in them. "You alright?" He asks but I zone him out as I watch his green eyes fade into a nice shade of light green.

His lips looked mesmerizing as they curved into a lopsided smile causing a dimple to appear. The mole aligning perfectly to the corner of his soft pink lips...

What the hell is wrong with me? Clearly I'm still drunk.

I shake my head, beginning to recollect myself before the door to the room swings open, making both our heads turn to see Kendall the smile she had vanished and was now replaced by an emotionless and confused look.

"Kendall." Harry quickly lets go of me, making me stumble a bit as I watched him go to her but she kept her eyes on me. I pulled on the hem of Harry's shirt down to my bare thighs making her follow my actions, noticing Harry's shirt.

"If you don't explain who the hell that is, I swear to you that we are done." She grits, turning her attention back to Harry. "And it better be good."

"Of course - I know how this all looks, and I can assure you that it isn't what you think it is."

"There is a lot going through my mind right now, Harry."

"Well, you see - she's - Kate -" Harry struggles making me step up, my hand out to her.

"I'm sorry, I know we've never met nor Harry has ever talked about me, but I'm Kate his best friend -"

"We're letting girl best friends sleep in our bed and wear your shirts now?" She props a hand on her hip, a glare on her face.

"I can promise you that nothing happened -" I say but I am being cut off.

"Save it, Faith." She says making me furrow my brows at the name. "I can not believe I had to walk in on my boyfriend with a half naked groupie on his bed."

Groupie?

"Kendall -" Harry begins but she raises a hand to him making Harry shut up.

"Please don't ever contact me again." She grits, glaring at Harry before glaring at me and walking out, slamming the door behind her.

The room fell silent, Harry had his back turned to me not allowing me to see his face. I bit my lip as I poked at the skin on my fingers. I had no idea what to do.

I quietly and hesitantly walk towards him, vaguely remembering a bit how last night he told me that he wanted to make things with Kendall work out and settle down with her.

I should've gone to the bathroom before she came, that way she wouldn't of had to see me. I could see where she was coming from though. If I was her and I found my boyfriend with a half naked girl he's never told me about in his room, I'd loose my shit as well.

"Harry?" I say just above a whisper. I hear him let out a sigh before he turns to me, a forced smile on his face yet I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Are you hungry? I could order us some takeout or we can go eat somewhere, wherever you'd like." He says but I place my hand on his arm, preventing him from walking off.

"I'm so sorry." I say, sadness of my own fulfilling me as I watched how he was trying not to break down in front of me. Harry has always been the emotional type, though over the years he's learned to control it so well.

He shakes his head, sitting down at the edge of the bed. "It's not your fault."

"No, yes it is." I say. "If she wouldn't have seen me none of this would've happened. Of course it's my fault." I run a hand through my roots.

"No, Kate really -"

"Harry, shut up. This is all a big mess, I've ruined it for you." I say holding back my tears. "Shit. I should've never came here." I say, beginning to grab my suitcase making Harry hold it in place.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to London, this is too crazy for me. I just fucked up your relationship right after you told me you wanted to be serious with her." I say, feeling even more guilty as I remembered his face.

"Hey, it's fine." He shakes his head. "This shouldn't be a reason for you to want to leave? I invited you, what kind of host would I be if I let you leave after a promised week of us hanging out?"

"And what kind of guest am I after I destroyed your relationship? I'm sorry Harry, but you need to be trying to get her back instead of bothering with me." I say, putting on my shoes. "I'll call once I land."

"Katie, you're not going anywhere."

"Yes I am," I protest ignoring him.

"I said no - and also you can't go anywhere like that." He says pointing to my outfit. I was in nothing but his shirt and my white toms.

"I'm changing and then I'm leaving." I warn.

"No, you're changing and you're letting me take you out for lunch."