Love, Love, Love is My Crime

"How could you!" I yell at Peter.

"Lexis, it's fine, I didn't actually hurt her," Peter responds

"You told everyone her darkest secret, she trusted you," I yell back.

"Becca started it," he says back starting to get a little angry. 

"That doesn't mean you had to resort to doing that, I mean even though you're not friends doesn't mean you have to spread that stuff around school," I start to scream in fury. 

"Stop yelling at me, I can do whatever I want, you don't get a say in anything I do," Peter yells back.

"Oh, I'm sorry I thought we were equal partners in this relationship," I snap back.

"Why are you still defending her, after all the crap she put you through," he argues back.

"Because no matter what, I still care about her," I yell.

"Well, you shouldn't," Peter snaps back.

"You don't get to decide who I care about," I scream out.

"Well, I'm sorry I don't want to see you get hurt," he yells back. 

"Why not," I argue. 

"Because I love you," Peter shouts.

"Well, I love you too," I scream at him.

We both stop for a moment before running into each other's arms and kissing hard. Lips are smashing and teeth are clashing, but nothing could make this moment more perfect. 

...

"I'm sorry," I say as we sit down on his bed after the fight, "I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"I shouldn't of messed with Becca and her personal life," Peter replies, "I'm sorry."

"You know," I begin, "makeup sex is supposed to be the best," I say heavily implying.

He dives at me and pins me to the bed. He grins and kisses me hard. I can feel him pressed up against me as I grind against him. 

"Please," I whimper

He smiles and happily gives me what I want.

...

We walk down the hallway of school hand in hand when all of a sudden I'm being called down to the office.

When I get to the office there is a student I don't recognize is there waiting for me with the guidance counselor. 

"Alexis, this is Melissa, she's a new student and I want you to show her around."

"Okay, um let's go to first period then," I tell Melissa as I look down at her schedule and see it's the same as mine. 

We talk all the way to Mrs. Peterson's class, getting to know each other. When we reach the class, I take Melissa up to meet Mrs. Peterson.

"Just sit next to Alexis and Peter," Mrs. Peterson says.

As we sit down Peter gives me a quick kiss when Mrs. Peterson wasn't looking. 

"So who is this?" Peter asks.

"Oh yeah, this is Melissa, she's new here and we've been assigned to show her around. 

"Cool," Peter responds just before class started.

...

"So how long have you guys been together?" Melissa asks as we sit at our regular spot during lunch. 

"SInce October," Peter answers.

"Really?" Melissa responds, "I would have guessed way longer."

"Why?" I ask curiously. 

"You guys are just so in sync and so obviously in love," Melissa replies.

Peter and I look at each other and smile.

...

We are all laughing and talking when I see Becca staring at us sadly from across the cafeteria. 

"Hang on a minute guys," I say as I get up from my seat and make my way to Becca.

Once Becca sees me coming she tries to turn and walk the other way, but she stumbles and walks into the cart of silverware.

"Bex, come on you don't have to run away from me," I tell her.

She shyly looks my way and her eyes seemingly pierce through mine.

"I'm sorry," she says, "I just miss you, I guess I didn't know what I had until I lost you."

I look at her and see the remorse in her eyes and I see the Becca I know, my best friend.

"Do you want to join us for lunch?" I ask.

"What about Peter?" she replies.

"Don't worry about him, let me take care of him," I tell her as I hook my arm with hers and lead her to the table to sit down.

"Melissa, this is Becca, Becca, this is Melissa," I introduce them.

Peter looks a little shocked but I look at him and as if he reads my mind, he doesn't say anything, he just smiles and continues eating. 

...

"So are we going to start forgiving Becca?" Peter asks the next time we are alone in my house.

"I talked about it with Carrie, you remember her my therapist, and I think I have to," I answer, "now I'm not saying you have to."

"If you want to forgive her, I guess I can try," he says.

"Thank you," I whisper as I lean in close and kiss him sweetly.

Sweetly soon turns into passionately, and then clothes are flying, and the feelings are defying. 

I can feel him in every inch of my body and I never want it to end. Moans are spilling out of both us as he thrusts in and out. 

I can feel my climax approaching as I let go and come.

I can feel him inside of me as he climaxes and stiffens. He waits a minute before pulling out.

He kisses me one last time before we fall asleep.

...

We wake up a loud bang downstairs. 

"Oh my gosh, it's my mom," I whisper shout.

"What should we do?" Peter asks in a hurry.

"Get your clothes and get under the bed," I answer.

I get dressed quickly with the basic necessities and open my bedroom door.

My mom walks through the door and starts asking about my day. We talk for awhile and at one point I have to kick Peter for laughing.

As my mom begins to walk out she stops and says, "if you want to hide your boyfriend, you might want to make sure you hide his underwear too."

I try to apologize, but she refused to let me and just laughs it off as she leaves.

"You forgot your freaking underwear, genius," I yell half annoyed, half jokingly at Peter.

"Sorry, Lexis," Peter states, "I was in a hurry."

We laugh and fall back on the bed and continue kissing.