Forgiveness

"You want to what?" I ask a bit shocked.

"I want to forgive Becca," Peter says back casually.

"Oh my god, that's great, what made you change your mind?" I respond.

"I guess it was seeing how sorry she really was and how much she means to you," Peter begins, "but this doesn't mean things are going to go back to the way they were."

"I completely understand," I say excitedly while jumping on him to give him a kiss.

We fall back on the floor of my bedroom. 

"I want you so bad," Peter whispers.

"Then take me," I reply back seductively. 

Peter picks me up and drops me on the bed with a thump. I try to take off my shirt, but he stops me. 

"Let me," he says while grabbing the bottom of my shirt and lifting it up around me.

He undresses me slowly until I become impatient, "Just fuck me already," I quip. 

Something in Peter's eyes change fast and he strips as fast as he can. He grabs my ankles and pulls me to him.

"You're going to be begging for by the time I really get started," Peter says dirtily which makes me smirk and run my hands down Peter's chest and abdomen and kiss him hungrily.

"You are going to be the death of me, you know that right?" Peter asks.

I just smile and push him so he's on his back. I straddle his hips and can feel his member against my legs. 

"Please," I whisper.

"What?" Peter asks pretending not to hear me.

"Please, Peter, please just fuck me already," I cry out.

"Alrighty then," he replies while lifting me to settle on his erected dick. 

This is the first time I feel like I am being fucked and not being made love to. And I love every second of it.

We moan as we reach our climaxes and come undone with each other.

We get cleaned up and Peter asks, "was that okay, you know not just making love?"

"So alright," I respond, a little out of it from being thoroughly fucked. 

...

The next day at lunch Becca, Melissa, Peter, and I are all sitting together eating and talking when I kick Peter under the table and gesture to Becca.

"Uh, Becca, I just wanted to say that I um understand why you did what you did, and um I forgive you for hurting me and Lexis" Peter says.

"Really," Becca asks confused and hopefully. 

"Yeah, I would give up anybody if it were Lexis," Peter answers truthfully. 

I smile lovingly at Peter and Becca just smiles a big smile while flinging her arms around Peter and pulling him into a big hug.

"Thank you so much, Peter, you have no idea how much that means to me," Becca cries out. 

"Okay, Okay," Peter says as he pats Becca on the shoulders and pulls away from her.

We all laugh and smile as if nothing had ever happened to hurt our friendship in the first place.

...

I am dancing around my room when my door opens. I stop and look. To my surprise I see Micah.

"Oh please don't stop on my account," he says with a dopey smirk that made me want to slap him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Your mom let me up," he replies.

"I didn't mean in my room genius, what are you doing in my house, why are you here, you must have come here for a reason right?" I ask starting to get irritated. 

"I came to see if you know where your boy toy is," he responds.

"Peter?" I question.

"That is the only boy you're messing around with, isn't it," he replies back keeping his voice neutral and causal, nothing like the boy I once loved. 

"I'm not messing around with Peter," I answer back, "I'm in a relationship with him, and no, I don't know where he is right now, we don't have plans until later." 

"Guess I'm waiting here for him then," Micah says while kicking off his shoes and grabbing a magazine while lying down on my bed.

"What?" I question, "Oh no you're not, you can't wait here."

"Why not?" he questions like a smartass. 

"Because I don't want you in my room."

"Fine," he says and I think good until he says, "I'll wait downstairs."

...

Three uncomfortable hours for me later, Peter finally showed up. He walks through the front door like it is his own house and comes to see me in the living room. 

"Hey, Babe, how are you?" Peter asks while leaning down to kiss me. 

"Um..." I start before Micah comes out with a box of cookies and is eating them.

"Peter!" he exclaims, "finally, man, I've been waiting here forever for you."

Peter looks at me with confusion and a hint of anger in his eyes. I try to avoid his gaze by looking back at Micah who has made his way of to where Peter and I are. 

"What are you doing here, Micah?" Peter asks sternly, trying not to let his emotions take over. Trying but failing. 

"Well, the thing is I kinda need your help," Micah says.

"With what?" Peter questions still with his anger building up. 

"You know Rachel right?" he asks. 

 Becca's ex-girlfriend Rachel I wonder.

"Yeah," Peter says starting to become more questioning than angry.

"She's...um...pregnant," Micah says quietly while looking at his shoes.

My eyes widen and Peter just loses all of his anger. 

"What do you need me to do?" Peter asks with concern in his tone.

"I don't even know...I don't even know why I told you especially now that you're with Lex, I guess I just miss you, Peter," Micah answers.

Before anyone could say anything else I get up and pull Micah into a big hug and start whispering comforts in his ear as he begins to cry. I look at Peter as I hug Micah and I can see the love he has, not just for me but for Micah too. 

When I let go of Micah we all sit down and talk some more.

"So I didn't know you guys were so close," I say.

"Yeah we just didn't flaunt our friendship around," Peter answers. 

Before I can say anything else Micah cuts everyone off to say, "Lex, I'm so fucking sorry."

I look to him to see the regret in his eyes. I grab his hand to tell him it was all okay now.

Eventually we all fell asleep in the living room knowing tomorrow is going to be a very different day.