Hot Ice

It was one early morning, on summer break. Not different from any other morning, or so Bakugou thought.

Katsuki felt warm, like his blankets had been heated. As much as he wanted to stay in bed, he had to meet up with Kirishima for a trip to the mall. Bakugou sat up and felt something slide off his arm. As he turned to his side he see's Todoroki lying next to him in bed.

"ICY HOT?! What the FUCK are you doing in my bed?" He says as he powerfully shoves Shoto off the bed.

"Why so early in the morning?" Todoroki groans as he pulls the blanket off the bed and curls up.

Bakugou suddenly notices that he's not wearing pants and his boxers are at his ankles. He jumps in surprise. (And probably fear as well)

"What the actual fuck!? Can you explain this you shit!?" He screamed at Todoroki.

Todoroki groans. "My head hurts, shut your mouth." He turns facing away from the bed (Yes, he's still on the floor) and goes back to sleep.

"You shit, TELL ME WHY IM FUCKING NAKED!?"

Todoroki sits up, confused.
"Naked?" He pulls the covers off of him and reveals his naked body.
"Wait... WHAT!?" He quickly scrambles to find his underwear but all he finds is cum soaked rags.

"What the fuck is under your bed Katsuki?" He groans at Bakugou. "This is fucking disgusting.

Bakugou tries to get up to find himself clothes but falls down from pain.
"FUCK. This hurts like shit!" He gets up and stabilizes himself as his legs feel weak.
"My ass hur-"

"Wait.. what?" Questions Shoto.

"My asshole feels like someone ripped it open." He replies.

"But... that would mean..."

"Don't you fucking say it Icy Hot!"

"Ha Ha, you just said it yourself."

Bakugou jumps across the bed to the side Todoroki is on and holds him down. Suddely they both feel a wave of heat overcome them and are lulled into a passionate kiss.

"Mmf!" Bakugou pulls away. "What the fuck was that for?!"

Shoto pulls him back down and starts sucking on his neck.

Bakugou, startled, can't help but pull Todoroki closer. He's aroused and he doesn't know why.

Suddenly, Todoroki starts sliding his hand down Bakugou's chest, feeling every part of his abs. Bakugou lets out a small moan as Todoroki starts licking his waist.

"HN~ Don-" He moans.

"Shhh~" Todoroki places his finger on Bakugou's lips. "Didn't we already do this last night?" He said inquisitivley.

"Well how the fuck am I supposed to know that?" Bakugou groaned.

Instead of replying, Todoroki starts sucking on Katsuki's nipples. He reaches for Bakugou's dick but then they hear the doorbell ring.

"Ah- Who the fuck is here?" Katsuki groans as he gets up.

"You better put something on to cover that up." Todoroki smirks as he points to Bakugou's boner.

Bakugou quickly pulls on a new pair of boxers and a baggy tee that reads "Hot as fuck" on it.

"Yeah you are." Todoroki comments.

"Tch-" Bakugou walks out if his room to his front door to be greeted by Denki and Midoriya.

"Looks like you just woke up, princess." Says Kirishima, obviously being snarky. "We were supposed to come pick you up at 9, remember?"

Bakugou looks at the time on his phone. It reads : 9:15 am.

"Shit-" he says as he runs back to his room. "Fuck, I'm late." He groans.

"Late to what?" Todoroki questions.

"I'm late for my date!"