The aftermath

"Fuck" Bakugou cried. "My whole damn body hurts like shit. God damn."

It was the morning after their 'little' session. Todoroki definitely left the mark he wanted to on Bakugou, or rather, many, many marks. Bakugou couldn't remember much except his pure embarrassment. He wanted to sneak away from Shoto before he woke up. Unfortunately, no wait, fortunately, he wasn't there. It looks like he had the same plan as Bakugou. Such a wise decision to make.

Bakugou got up, he better have a shower, he thought. While in the shower he couldn't stop thinking about Todoroki. Why did he think that was a good idea last night? What came over him? Despite anything he thought, none of it made sense. He was left confused, just like before. (I feel like this is quite dry compared to what's been happeneing lol.)

Walking out of the shower, Bakugou dries his hair. Of course he's naked. There's no one in his house... except Todoroki, sleeping on the couch.

"What the FUCK IcyHot!? I thought you went home. I was fucking free."

"Mhmm. 5 more minutes." Todoroki tosses and falls back asleep.

"Get the FUCK out of my house!" Bitch, he been told by angry Bakugou. "You're impeding on my PRIVATE life!" He yanks Todoroki off the couch. "AND HAVE SOME DECENCY AND PUT FUCKING CLOTHES ON!" He marches off. "You better be gone by lunch."

Wtf just happened, Todoroki thinks. Honestly I don't know either. Todoroki decides to not bother Bakugou any futher, you know, since he kinda controlled everything Bakugou did last night. He went around the house collecting his things before sitting out by the front door.

"Hey, Bakugou. Uhm, do you think you could give me a lift home?"

"Tch- fine. Only because it'll give me some privacy."

They both hop in the car (Bet you weren't expecing that.) and they drive off. Bakugou also doesn't really know where he's going. Good thing Google Maps exists, although it's not always acurate. (Hint Hint)