Three Times The Love (Part 1)

Here's the 'long awaited chapter'!

Who got it right?
~ YeetusUndeletus
~GabrielleAgans

Today was going to be a great day. They were really excited to go on a trip with their close friend Midoriya. They were going to a cabin for the weekend and they intended to spend it doing as many activities as possible during their stay.

Bakugou and Todoroki awoke early in the morning, around 5am, so they could travel across town to pick up Deku. Their bags were packed and they were out the door as soon as they could be.

Driving to Midoriya's house took around 30 minutes. And, to add to that time they had to wake him up. Geez. Not a morning person.

Their drive to the cabin was quite long, probably longer than 3 hours but they made a good time. They were ready to do stuff. But... Midoriya was asleep again. (Seriously, this boii needs some coffee.)

It took them long enough to get situated. Everything was taking a long time with Midoriya around.

______________Time Skip_______________

The boys had participated in many activities and it was finally time to take a break. Bakugou, obviously the one sweating the most, was also, kinda, very obviously horny. Todoroki understood but Deku was still quite confused, he's too innocent for his own good. Hehehe, maybe they could change that :)

Todoroki and Bakugou exchanged a few glances before nodding in agreement. They were gonna do it. Of course they were.

Midoriya, still confused about why they're exchanging looks and nodding is quite intrigued.

"What are you guys doing?" He quesioned. "You look kinda funny doing that."

Todoroki chuckled a bit. "We have a plan for a fun game we can play."

Bakugou didn't really want to take part in this. He would prefer to wait untill the moment it happened to speak.

Todoroki lead Midoriya into the bedroom with Katsuki already laying on the bed. Todoroki approaches him and kisses him passionately.

Midoriya blushed. "I-I U-uh..." He couldn't even form a word from the embarrassment he was feeling.

"Come on!" Bakugou scoffed. "I know you like it!"

"I-I can't answer t-that q-question." He replied hesitantly.

Bakugou looked to Todoroki for reassurance before walking towards Deku.

"K-Kacchan, I-" He stopped as Bakugou kissed his soft lips. He started to blush hard. "W-What are you trying to do?"

"Heh." Bakugou started laughing. "Isn't it obvious?"

"N-No..."

"We're trying to fuck you." he replied.

Does this count as a cliff hanger? I wasn't sure how to end the chapter off but it felt right to leave the next part until next time ;)