Extra: Top Bakugou

Sorry for not updating just finished with my exams for the year.

I suggested this in the comments on the last story... hope all you 'Bakugou is a top' fans like this! Probably not but y'know.

Todoroki breathed heavily. He felt so hot. All he could do was stare up at Bakugou. The sweat from Katsuki's face landing on his with the slight burn. He felt good.

"How'd you like that you little shit!? You better appreciate your punishment for talking back to me." He said dominantly.

Todoroki couldn't respond, there was nothing to say. All he knew is he wanted more. All he wanted was Bakugou, 24 hours a day everyday. He would be fine if Katsuki was the only person he could look at for the rest of his life.

He felt so good around Katsuki. His dick was so thick. His only will for life was to be dominated by him. And dominated, he would be.

I honestly just wanted to make this but then realised I actually don't know what to write. So here's all I got. I don't really see Bakugou as a top with Todoroki but I think in other ships he definitely would be.

Question of the day: What is your top BNHA ship? Should I write an extra chapter for it? Gimme ideas cause I don't have any anymore.