Extra: Villain Deku

Here's a special extra I came up with while browsing for photos! I actually love the villain/top Deku stories because it's so not like him but it's actually hot 😳

Deku grabbed his friend's tie and pulled him close. He whispered into his ear seductively.

"Do you get the jist?" He pushed Bakugou to the floor. "Will you comply?"

Bakugou turned his head away from Deku. "As if I'd do that."

Deku dragged his friend off of the floor and onto the bed. "If you won't, then I'll make you." He smirked as he started tying Katsuki's hands to the headboard.

"Tch. Why are you doing this?" Bakugou said with a little anger in his tone.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll see soon. Or should I say he'll see you soon." Deku grinned.

Almost as soon as the converation ended, Deku started. He pushed up his friend's shirt and started rubbing his chest. Such hard abs. Bakugou winced. He didn't want to do this... but at the same time, he'd been fantasizing about this for a long time.

"If you want me to comply, I have one condition-" Bakugou stopped. He could hear sounds coming from the closet.

"Oh yeah? And what's that supposed to be?" Deku responded.

"Who the fuck's in the closet?"

"No one in particular..." he smirked. "Just someone near and dear to you."

"YOU BETTER FUCKING NOT!" Screams Bakugou ripping out of Deku's grip.

Izuku grabs his wrist. "I'm telling you now, there'll be consequences if you do that. You don't want to sacrifice yourself and your friend, do you?"

"I could care less about myself." Katsuki shot back.

He slid open the closet door. Of course, just who he thought. Todoroki.

"Tch-" Katsuki looks away, unable to look at Todoroki locked up and chained. 

Deku laughed. "Do you know what happens to boys that don't listen? They get punished." He pulls Bakugou back onto the bed. "Should it be you, or your friend first I wonder?" He smiles greedily. "Or maybe... both."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ara Ara uwu

Kk so I promise I didn't die, I just had no motivation. I realise at the end of writing this that it might be a little itty bitty bit messed up but idk. Tell me down below :)

Untill the next update 😈