The Mess I Made

Deku headed back to the cabin, scouting for Bakugou and Todoroki on his way there. He figured they'd be out looking for him... no maybe they'd be out on a boat ride pretending he wasn't there. Deku couldn't explain his sudden rage towards his friends, he suddenly didn't want anything to do with them, not like he needed them anyways.

Deku walked into the cabin, he hadn't noticed Todoroki or Bakugou anywhere yet. He assumed they'd gone in a different direction until... there they were, sitting at the dining room table with Deku's wallet. 'God dammit, I need to get out of here fast.' He thought to himself. He rushed back a few steps to pull the door open and leave but he couldn't move his arms anymore. Todoroki had iced them together.

"Not so fast Deku." shouted Bakugou.
"Leave me alone." Deku sobbed. "Please, I don't want to bother anyone."

"Deku..." Todoroki ran up to him and gave him a big hug while he released his restraints. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about." A tear slid down his face. "We were so worried about you." They hugged for a while, and Bakugou even joined in the hug too.

_________Time Skip - 2 hours__________

The boys had started packing up. They gave Deku time to calm down and take a soothing bath.

"Next time when we come, don't disappear on us dipshit." Bakugou fluffed Deku's hair. "We'd be more than happy to hang out like this again." Added Todoroki. They lifted their bags out of the cottage and into the car. "Is that everything?" He asked. "I think so." Deku responded.
"Let's get a fuckin' move on then!" Yelled Bakugou, quite eager to return home.

The car ride was a long one, just like on their way there. It was getting later and later as they approached their town.

"I hope we can meet up again soon!" Todoroki smiled. "Y-yeah, let's..." responded Deku, taking his luggage out of the car.

Finally, he thought, finally I've returned home in peace. His eyes grew heavier as he sat down to relax. He's realised that his fatigue must have been caused by all the stress he felt this weekend. He sighed.

"There's always tomorrow." He smiled and fell into a deep sleep.

Ayyy ohhhh, I rushed a bit with this one! It's been a while since I updated but here's a sorta chapter! Don't worry, this'll be the last of the mental health sorta stuff for a while. I hope to get back into the     action part of the story soon! If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them below! See you next time!