Three Times The Love (Part 4)

Welcome back! I hope for this to be the final part to this specific part (arc?) of the story :)

"I think I'm ready now." Said Deku walking up behind his friends. "I can't keep this way forever."

Todoroki hesitantly pulled away to look at Deku. "Are you sure?"

"As sure as I can be." He replied.

"There's no turning back once it's done." Todoroki said worridly.

"I know that. I can do it."

"Look if the shit says he wants it then let him join!" Bakugou said pulling Todoroki closer. "There's no point in waiting for him to change his mind. It's now or fucking never." He rolled out from under Shoto.

Deku walked closer to them. "I don't even know how this works." He looked down.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." Todoroki whispered. "We'll take it slow." He patted Deku on the head and smiled.

Deku gulped. He really wasn't ready for this but, he had to show his friends that he was stronger than they thought.

Todoroki started by rubbing his shoulders. It felt more like a calming rub instead of sexual. It's like he was trying to make it clear to Deku that there was nothing to be worried about.

He whispered into Deku's ear, "Like I said, you'll be alright. Trust me."

Despite Todoroki trying to be calm towards, the moment felt like the most terrifying thing ever. He could se Bakugou visibly horny. It was beyond a point where he could even try to control himself.

Bakugou pulled Todoroki down begging him for something. Deku could see that Todoroki wanted to tell him something. But, before Todoroki could say anything, he was pulled into a wet kiss. It made him feel hot and his calmness was suddenly overcome.

Deku was very confused and still worried. The sudden change in atmosphere hit him hard and frightened him. He backed away and just looked at them. His eyes filled with horror as he watched. He started to tear up but couldn't cry. He needed to prove to his friends that he could be strong... that he was strong.

He needed to think of a way to prove his strength, despite his fear. It was a challenge, probably one of the hardest he's had to overcome in his life, despite being a hero.

He slowly inched his way closer to Todoroki and Bakugou's intense makeout session. He could never be sure what to do. He just had to remember what Todoroki told him. He took a deep breath as he kept moving closer. He hopped up on the bed. "Can... I join?" He said quietly.

Todoroki stopped for a moment. His calming aura returned for a moment as he spoke, "Of course. As long as you're comfortable." He held Izuku's face lightly and dropped a light kiss on his lips.

This made Bakugou ever so jealous. He wanted to destroy Deku... in a very, very, VERY sexual way. (I guess that's the power of horniness.) He knew for sure that he would dominate, both his boyfriend and his best friend.

I LIED. I need to publish something so there'll be another part :( Smut is so cringy and I keep putting it off. I will make sure the next chapter is the LAST in the parted series. Thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions for the next chapter's... kinks... feel free to leave them below:) (Please do)