Three Times The Love (Part 3)

Welcom back to my dungeon of death. Are you ready for some smut? Cause I ain't ready to write it...

Todoroki swung open the door. "We're ready now if you'd like to come in."

"Thanks. I'll be a few more minutes though." He looked down. "This doesn't feel right to be doing this."

"It's not too late to back out now. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He put his hand on Midoriya's cheek and lifted his head. "Please don't feel forced."

Midoriya's eyes started watering again. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be." Todoroki says as he wipes Izuku's tears off his face. "It's normal to be uncomfortable." He brought is face closer and pressed his forehead against Deku's.

Deku sniffed. He really felt a connection between Todoroki and him. He stood up. "I think I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" Todoroki said worridly. "I understand if it makes you uncomfortable."

"I'm sure this time." He walked towards the bedroom.

Deku gasped. What the hell was Bakugou wearing?! He blushed at the sight of his friend. More of an embarassed blush than anything. Izuku never thought in his lifetime he'd be looking at Katsuki wearing a thong. What the actual fuck was happening.

"I... uh... s-sorry to intrude." Midoriya backed away and knocked Todoroki do the ground.

"Getting feisty I see? You wanna get into it too?" Asks Bakugou making thrusting gestures and smirking devilishly.

"Don't do that to him. It makes him uncomfortable." Todoroki said stopping Katsuki. "Are you alright Midoriya?"

"I'm fine, are you?" He says pulling himself up off of  Todoroki.

"Don't worry about me." He ushered Deku to a spot against a wall to sit.

"Feel free to join in if you'd like." Bakugou winked before walking towards his boyfriend. "You look hot today." He said lustfully.

"And so do you." He smiled and ran his hands down Bakugou's chest. He wrapped his arms around Katsuki's back and pulled him close. "I love you."

"I love you too, jerk." He pulled Todoroki in for a kiss.

"Look at you trying to be a top for once." He ran his fingers through Katsuki's hair. "What have I been missing out on my whole life." They kissed again. "Are you trying to impress Deku?"

"Why the hell would you think that?" He shot back.

"Just your sudden change in pace from what I'm used to." He licked his lips. "I like it..." He scanned Katsuki's body. "A lot." He smiled and pushed Bakugou back on to the bed.

"I see what you're doing." He smirked. "Don't try that today, I want to switch it up." He pushed Todoroki into a bottom position.

Todoroki quickly flipped the tables back amd started biting and sucking anywhere he could reach.

"Fuck." Bakugou moaned.

Todoroki started rubbing through the thong Bakugou was wearing. "Doesn't that feel nice?"

"Fucking hell, of course it does." He tried to make a comeback but quickly Todoroki stopped him, rubbing even harder. Bakugou gasped.

Todoroki started kissing even harder and rubbing as hard as he could. He couldn't help but think about Deku. What was he thinking about them? Why did he agree to do this?
He slowed his pace for a moment to look over to where Deku was sitting. He wasn't there. He turned back figuring he'd gotten uncomfortable and stepped out. Before he continued, he heard a voice...

"I think I'm ready now."

Hihi I finished part of the smut!! Here's to another piece of the story! Comment below your opinions on how it was :) thank you!