Three Times The Love (Part 2)

Nyeheheh! Here's the next part of the story!

"We're trying to fuck you." Bakugou replied.

Deku blushed. He was stunned at what Katsuki had said. His childhood friend wanted to... fuck him?

"I-I uhh... please no." He whispered.

"Keep your head up." Todoroki put his fingers under Deku's chin. "Wouldn't force you to do anything you didn't want to." He said calmly.

"But that doesn't mean I won't." Bakugou smirked mischievously.

Tears started welling up in Deku's eyes. He was frightened. He'd never done anything like this before.

"I-I need to tell you something." He told them worridly. Would they make fun of him? "I'm... I..." He started crying again.

"Wait- Hold the fuck up. You're not trying to tell me that you're..." Bakugou started laughing his head off. "OF COURSE YOU'RE A VIRGIN!"

"Oh... That would explain your crying wouldn't it?" Asked Todoroki.

Deku sniffed and cried a bit more. He was glad to have a friend like Todoroki. Bakugou on the other hand...

Bakugou jolted up. "Maybe we can change your status?" He questioned. "Would be the biggest honour in the fucking world." He cackled.

At this point Midoriya was still frightened and literally wanted to jump out the fucking window but he felt trapped. He wanted to keep these friends and he was scared that if he didn't listen, they'd leave him.

"Don't feel pressured to do anything." Todoroki said leaning down and wiping the tears off Midoriya's face. "We want this to be something you want to do as well. If you don't want to do it, don't."

"He's a pussy if he won't." Bakugou snapped at him.

"He's not obligated to do anything."

"Sure. Whatever you say Icyhot." He grumbled knowing he wouldn't get through to Todoroki. "The least he could fucking do is watch us. Maybe he's not such a pussy if he does that." He glared at Deku.

Izuku wiped his face. "If it means you'll stick around, I guess I'll do it."

"Don't feel forced to-"

"Holy fucking shit Icyhot, don't tell him not to now. I never fucking thought he'd agree to something like this."

"Are you sure about this Midoriya?"

"I can't really say no now." His expressions became serious.

"I guess we know what your kink is you slut." Bakugou winked.

"I guess you should get ready now... if you want." He looked away and stepped out of the room.

Look at me finishing another part! Are you ready for part 3!? Cause it might be a while before it comes. Sorry for pushing back the smut, I'm not very confident in my work yet. :) See you soon!