Your WHAT!?

"I'm late for my date!" Bakugou said as he threw on his favorite clothes.

"A date? With whom?"

"None of your fucking business." Bakugou said angrily as he walked out with Kirishima.

------------------On Their Date------------------

"Man, what took you so long to get out this morning?" Asked Kirishima.

"None of your fucking business Shitty Hair."

"But I'm curious as to why you were late? You're never late. Did you hook up with someone?" He laughed. "I don't think you'd ever do that."

Bakugou blushed.

"Oh- OH- you didn't- DID YOU?!''

"I said it's none of your fucking business!!" He angrily gets up and storms off as Kirishima laughs his head off.

They had made a commotion so the mall cops wanted them to leave for the day.

"Sorry guys but this is a family building, we don't condone such a ruckus." Said the cop. "Maybe you can come back another day after you've thought about keeping your language to a minimum." The cop escorted them out of the building and they continued on with their day.

"Shit man, that wasn't supposed to happen." Kirishima feels a little down now.

"Tch- if they don't want us there then they don't deserve to have us there."

They boarded the bus heading back towards Bakugou's house. They made sure they were careful not to swear loudly, as much as Kirishima was being annoying.

Once Bakugou arrived home, he smelled something good.

"Who the fuck's cooking?" He walked into the kitchen to find Todoroki making soba and tofu.

"Why the fuck are you still here!?"

"I figured I better stay and clean because your place is a fucking mess." Said Todoroki. "I couldn't handle it anymore."

Bakugou grumbled.

"...And I didn't know how to get home."

Katsuki laughed. "No sense of direction? You want your dad to pick you up?"

"Piss off, I'm making you dinner." He shoved Bakugou away. "Sit and wait. Or do your laundry, that would be helpful." He went back to cooking.

Bakugou walked off but instead of helping by cleaning or lounging around he went to his room.

Bakugou sat down on the bed. He felt a sudden rush of hot air flow down his body. He moaned quietly, suddely feeling aroused. Was it from Todoroki telling him off? Was that his kink? Quite strange he thought.

Before he even realised what he was doing, he was hard, really hard.

"Damn" He moans.

He starts pumping his dick fast and started moaning really loudly.

It didn't take long for Todoroki to hear Katsuki's loud moaning. He immediately knew what was happening. But what could he do about it?

Don't underestimate Shoto, he knew exactly what he was going to do.