The Trip

It was a long car ride. A very awkward and long ride. Neither of them wanted to talk because all they could think about was last night. Bakugou was practically gagging at the thought of what they did. Ew gross.

Following Google Maps brought them on the back roads, you know, cause there was traffic on the highway. Taking the back roads wasn't familiar to Todoroki. He'd never gone this way to his house before. Following the GPS only lasted so long, before their connection was cut. In the middle of nowhere it was cut.

"Fucking shit! Why now!?!?" Bakugou shakes his phone furiously.

"Shaking your phone won't help the problem, let's follow the road back the way we came from." Todoroki said trying to stay composed.

"FUCK!" He throws his phone to the back of the car. "Fine, I'll do it your way!" He begins to turn around and drive the way they thought they came from.

It took much longer to drive out then it did to drive in and before they knew it it was starting to get darker.

"Fucking shit IcyHot where are we going!?"

"Don't ask me, you're the one driving." He smirked.

"Don't talk to me like that! It's fucking annoying!" Bakugou said, even though he actually liked it.

Bakugou kept screaming, he didn't know what to do and he was really stressed out. What was he supposed to do in this situation, all the sweat could make him blow up any second, literally.

"Hush, it's alright." Todoroki said. "I for some reason keep a whole camping set in the back of my car. We can pick a nice spot and camp for the night."

"WTF!? Why the hell do you have that?!"

"Don't ask me, ask the creator."

"The crea- WHAT? You've gone insane haven't you." Bakugou is thoroughly confused.

"Yes, yes I have." Todoroki winks to the readers. "Let's go set up the tent." He hops out of the car.

They both spend the last few hours setting up their camp for the night. It's quite cold so they'll have to sleep close together. (If you get what I'm hinting at *wink wink*)

Todoroki and Bakugou climb into the tent and throw the blankets over them. They scoot as close together as they can. Before they know it they were cuddling. So cute, they were both enjoying it while, they pretended not to.

They both spent the whole night spooning and cuddling. They stayed quite warm the whole night.

I'm sorry that this chapter was some really bad fluff. I wanted to add smut but I'm planing on putting in some car stuff the next chapter 😉😉
Almost every time I try to write Todoroki I accidentally write Todoroni. Mmm.