Prologue

"Heyy, what's in here?" Mj Delgado got my backpack again ughh I'm so sick of this. "G-give it back!" I stammered trying to reach for my bag. It is so hard to be short sometimes. "Oopsy you little girl. Magic word?" He said while waving my bag in the air. His friend, Lucas was laughing real hard, not even contented. He grabbed my eyeglasses and waves it in the air too. "H-hey! Stop!" I tried to grab them, but it's no use. Now I can feel everybody surrounding us. But no one would help. I stepped and felt something blocked my feet, I fell to the ground. "Ohhh!" I heard everyone shouted. As usual, I'll just wait for them to turn my stuff over to me. Ohh I just wish Stella was here. Everyone's yelling for me to stand up. But I didn't listen, I know it's no use anyway. "Give her back her things." A voice yelled. Everyone went silent I looked back and saw a blurry figure in a distance. It approached the place where we were. There I saw was a guy wearing a white judo uniform and brown belt, he was with a guy wearing the same, but with a green belt this time. "You heard me." the guy in the brown belt said. " Oh... Scary, yes I will bring them back. Hahahah!" Mj said sarcastically, he and Lucas laughed and everyone laughed too, I was just right there, silent. "Oh, so you want this the hard way?" he said calmly. Everyone went silent again "Marvin." He said calling the guy with a green belt. "You know what to do." Marvin helped me get up and made me sat down in a bench. I can't see what was happening clearly. But I saw Mj flew to the air and fell down to the ground. I heard eveyone yelling.

~•~•~

"Are you alright?" He handed me my eyeglasses and my bag. I got on my glasses. And there, I saw was a guy staring at my face and Marvin was behind him. "Y-yes. T-thank you... For this..one." I stammered and smiled. "No problem. Matthew by the way, and this is Marvin." he said and lend out his hand. I held it and we had a handshake. "Katie. Nice to meet you." I said and smiled. Our eyes met and stared at each other not letting go of our hands yet. "A-ahem." We heard Marvin cleared his throat. "We're already 13 minutes late for practice." He continued. Matthew looked back at me with a kind smile. "We, we gotta go now." "O-okay, bye." I said as we let go of each other's hands.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

This is actually my first book to be published so sorry for the wrong grammar and mispelled words if there is. ‹:

I hope you guys enjoyed the prologue and I hope you enjoy the next Chapter. (^-^)

I want to thank HOSHI2823 for helping me out on my book cover. Please check out her stories.

See you on Chapter 1 guys... <3