Chapter 3

The results for the band club auditions are out. Finally, after waiting for a month.

My eyes scanned through the vocalists. My eyes widened and my heart beats with exitement. I passed the auditions! Yes! I'm now one of the main vocalists in school. I feel so great. "Yes!" I yelled and jumped for joy not minding the other students looking at me. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of it and sent it to Stella. Lol. 

Stella's absent today. She has to go somewhere with her family. So, I'm gonna be alone for 2 days. I got my things from the locker then proceeded to the classroom. I settled my things down, then sat on my chair. I opened my book and started to read. My old habit. Lol.

While I was reading, I noticed something different. 'The witches aren't here. Hmm? Where could they be?' I just shrugged my shoulders and continued reading. At least don't get to hear they're annoying voices, gossips and something like that. I just don't like people like them. They're not good friends. One time I saw they made a girl cry. It was really nasty. They poured her juice at her. That happened in the cafeteria. I felt sorry for that poor girl. I heard that she didn't come to school for almost a month and her parents just went to school and said that she was transferring a new school. I really hate bullies.

Moments later, the teacher arrived and made us do a bunch of seatworks and blah, blah, blah.

                              ~•~•~

Lunch time. A lonely lunch time. I got to the cafeteria all by myself. I fell in line with the others and ordered my lunch. I found an available space for myself. No one was seated there so I chose the space. I was walking to the table when I heard a voice. "Katie!" I turned around to see Matthew smiling at me. "Come on, join us." He called out gave me a smile. I had a doubt going there, I mean like they're boys. Two of them, I'm not used to it. "I... Uhhh. I--" Before I refused, he already got my tray and placed it on the table. I chose to sat infront of them and started eating. There was an awkward silence between the three of us 'til Matthew broke the silence. "Seems like you're alone today." I looked at him to find his cute face looking at me.

"U-umm yes, Stella has to do something with her family. So... Here I am, alone."

"Well, you aren't alone now." He said smiling.

"Yeah, you have us." Marvin said then took a bite of his food.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

We talked about other things like school and and some activities. I started feeling comfortable with them as our conversation goes on. And gosh, Matthew kept on asking me some personal stuff, like my crush when I was in primary school and the like. He even asked me about the current one right now. I told him I have no one. Of course, I had to lie, or else he'll know. Well, I'm not sure.

Moments later I saw the witch come to sight approaching our table. "Hey, Mattie. How's your day today?" Vanessa said seductively. "Uhh, Fine?" He said looking at her. "That's great... Honey". She said sitting beside him and placing her head on his shoulder. I wanted to barf that time. Looking at the sight made me lost my apetite. Ew.

"Umm Vanessa, sorry but we need to go." Matthew said while removing her head on his shoulder.  "Aww, why so early honey?" Vanessa gave him her puppy face. Which isn't cute. "Sorry." Matthew said softly. "Marvin let's go. Come on Katie." He called out as he led us to the library. I looked back and saw Vanessa glaring at me. She gave me a signal, "I'm watching you."  This time, I never felt any fear... Any fright... I felt relieved and safe. Maybe because Matthew was with me now? I felt like I have a knight that's ready to save me. I...just felt... different.

                             *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

New update (^ω^)

I hoped you enjoyed my story everyone! I upload new chapters every Sunday. Since I'm gonna be busy every weekdays. And Saturday is the day I make my story Lol. School is almost comin'.

See you at the next oneee! <3

                                      -buruberri21