Chapter 1

"O.M.G!" Stella hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." She continued as she pulled away from the hug. "But, hey, tell me about your knight in shining armour. What's his name? Is he handsome? Cute?" She laughed. "Dude, Chill." I chuckled. "Well he's--" 'Riiiinggg' "Let's just talk about it later." I said picking up my books from the table. "Bye, Katie." She waved goodbye. "Bye."

I got to the classroom and sat down. The teacher wasn't here yet, so I started reading a book. "Hey, do you know that there's this football player? I heard he's attractive..." I can hear the girls talking about this guy. Probably their next target. But me, I have no problem with that. I have someone different, someone unique, someone--

"Good morning class, sorry I'm late, we had a meeting this morning." My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Chase bulging into the room. Everyone was rushing to their seats when they saw him. I'm laughing inside.

"Everyone, listen up. I arranged you into 5 groups and I want you to listen carefully to your names. Each group shall have a report about a sport, we'll go to that one later. I want you guys to interview any of the players and, I want you to participate with your groupmates. Or else..." Mr. Chase narrowed his eyes at us. "Yes sir." We said attentively. He cleared his throat and took a piece of paper from the table. "For group 1: Charlie Roberts, Vanessa Maddison, Franklin Miles, Jane Bradley, Athena Scott, and Katie Andrews.

Wait, what? Did I just hear my name? No, no, no, I don't want to be with Vanessa and her minions. I mean like, Franklin and Charlie are not her minions but. Franklin is absent, and Charlie is called to the principal's office. Dude... I don't want to be with the girls. They're bullies. Well, I'm not a victim yet but I know they are. What now? Oh no, no, nooo!

"And guys, here are your assigned sports." I was brought back to earth hearing the word sports. "Group 1, your sport is judo. Group 2, Basketball. Group 3, Karatedo. Group 4, Football and Group 5..."

Judo. Just our luck. Judo. Oh dear... Matthew is going to be the sluts' victim. Ugghh, I think I'm gonna barf. 'Go back Katie, go back to the classroom.' I said to myself shakingy head and wriggling out my thoughts.

"I'll give you time to talk to your groupmates. Proceed." Sir said as he snapped his fingers at us. Then we started gathering by group.

The girls were looking at me weirdly. I felt so awkward I just gave them a smile. "So guys, Now what?" I asked.
"Judo? Is there some guy you hear about there? Vannessa asked raising an eyebrow. I stayed silent just waiting for the girls to talk. "No, I don't know any guy there. No one attractive, no one famous." Jane blurted while shrugging her shoulders. "So meaning, it's a loser's sport." Athena laughed. I slammed my hand on my table. "Gosh!" They yelled frowing at me. "What's your problem, nerd?" Vanessa sneered at me narrowing her eyes. "S-sorry." I said giving them a slight smile."

"Anyways, I don't think there is someone interesting in there." She continued.

"Yeah, sis. I think nothing's interesting in there. Athena whispered."

"Hey, nerdy." Jane called out. I just looked up and gave them a blank face.

"Since you're a loser like those people in there. You'll be interviewing them alone." Vanessa said with her angelic smile. Still looks like a little devil though.

"Sure." I agreed with a smile.
"Great." they said at the same time and left.

Yes girls. I'm gonna be interviewing Matthew myself. Huh. Missed your chance on meeting one person. One special person.

~•~•~

Dismissal time. Yes! I grabbed my thinks and got to my locker then loaded in some of my books. I got out my notebook and my pen, then headed for the judo room with a wide smile on my face. I'm so excited to meet Matthew. Hmm. No bullies today huh. What a peaceful day! I heard footsteps behind me. "Nerdy! Wait!" What the heck do they want? I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Yes?" I gave out a kind smile. "We're coming with you." The smile on my face faded. "Where?" I asked. "To the judo room of course. Duh... We heard there's this handsome guy in there."

I just stared at them blankly. What the heck did I just hear? Are they coming with me? I'm afraid Matthew is the one they're talking about. Geez, where on earth did they hear about him?

"Come on! We're out of time." Jane yelled stomping her foot. "Oh s-sorry." I stammered and continued walking towards the judo room. I clenched my fist and stomped my foot in every step. But not in the obvious way.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Oooh... Who's this guy they're talking about? What can happen when they see him? Will he be under the spell of the witches? See it on chapter 2! >_<

Hope you enjoyed! See you on the next one. Byeeee <3

-buruberri21