Chapter 2

We made it to the judo room. I looked for Matthew around. I spotted him at one corner. He looked at my direction and noticed me, he stood up and approached me, I mean us. "Hi Katie!" He said giving out his angelic smile. Now this is what I call a real angelic one. "H-hiMatthew, umm I'm here F-for an interview, nice meeting you again by the way." I let out a wide smile. He chuckled and looked over behind me. "You got friends?" he asked. "Oh- they ar--"

"Hi cutie, I'm Vanessa, the head cheerleader of our school. These are my friends, Jane and Althea they're my friends." The girls pulled me behind them and poof! I was like an invisible person already. "Oh.. Uhh hi Vanessa, Jane and Althea. My name's Matthew." He replied shaking their hands one by one. "So you're here for an interview am I right?" he asked them with his adorable angelic smile. "Yes Mattie. It's for our report. Would you mind if you'll be our interviewee for today?" Vanessa asked while flipping her hair. "Uhhm, sure." He nodded. The girls giggled at him. "Thank you so much honey!" Althea suddey hugged Matthew like a kid who got a very special gift from this guy. "Thea!" Vanessa wailed. "Have manners gurl." she blurted out. "Let's, let's go sit there." Matthew invited us to the waiting area of the judo room. "Nerdy, I mean Katie... Kindly list everything what Mattie says." Vanessa ordered like a boss. "Okay...sluts..." I muttered under my breathe. "What was that?" She turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Yes-s ma'am." I said and gave her my fake, kind smile. She turned around and I rolled my eyes once again.

                             ~•~•~

Whew, that was tiring. I got home, and I feel really tired. I put my bag on the study table, changed into my pajamas, ang laid down on the bed to think and imagine about things. Thinking of Veronica acting in front of Matthew made me frown. I don't like seeing girls do that... I mean... I'm not used to it. I just let out a sigh and thought of what to do.

I got out my notebook and encoded our report in my laptop and did other homeworks.

I felt so tired, I placed my phone under my pillow and decided to take a nap.

                             ~•~•~
The next morning, I got to the school campus and loaded some things in my locker. I sat down on my armchair and decided to read a book as always. I opened it to the page where the bookmark was. Chapter 21. 'He faced me and held both of my hands saying--'

"Omg! I really can't believe that there is someone attractive in the Judo Club." I immidiatley closed my book and looked behind me. It's Vanessa the witch and her minions. "I know right. And he's really handsome, I think I like him." Vanessa said giggling. "But gurl, what about the  basketball player?" Athena said while twirling her hair. "And the football star? Denmark Finn?" Jane said raising an eybrow. "uggh. I'm so sick of those two. You can have them." Vanessa said while scrolling through her cellphone. I bet she's stalking Matthew. I turned around and faced the board rolling my eyes while listening to their annoying voices.

I decided to plug in my earphones and put the volume to it's maximum, trying to drain out their annoying laughs. When I saw someone waving at me at the door. It was Matthew. I immidiatley removed my earphones and stood up to approach him.

"Oh, heyy..." Vanessa said in a sassy voice as she went to the door. "Came to see me?" She said winking at him. "Actually, I came to see...her." Matthew said pointing at me. Vanessa turned around and saw me. She seemed to be surprised. She looked back at him. "Oh... Okay." She said as she went back to her friends. I smirked. 'Huh, you deserve it girl.'

"Hi" I smiled and waved at him.
"I came to give you this." He said handing me my wallet. My eyes widened. "I...I didn't know that fell down." I said in surprise. Matthew just chuckled. I got my wallet and looked at him. Our eyes met once again. "Thank you so much!" I smiled. "I don't know what will happen if I lost that." "Good thing I saw your picture in it." He said with a smile. I felt my cheeks heat. "M-my picture?" I opened my wallet and saw my picture. 'Oh... No' "Heh. I look funny here." I chuckled. "You're cute in that one." He smiled and looked into my eyes. I felt my cheeks got warmer than before. "Th-thank you again." I stammered breaking our eye contact. "No problem." He chuckled. I looked into his face once more  "I-I gotta go  inside now." "Okay. Bye." He smiled. I ran back inside my classroom and sat on my chair. I covered my face with the book I was reading. While I was screaming inside.

'Eeekkk. I can't believe this. Eeekkkk"

                              ~•~•~

It was luch time when I told Stella about everything that happened earlier. "OMG Katie! OMGGGGGG!" She screamed shaking me. "This. Is. What. I call. FATE." She said seriously. "F-fate?" I glared at her. "Yes fate my darling fate is bringing you together!" She said like an old fairy godmother. I raised an eyebrow and smiled at her. "Don't give me that look. It's so obvious." She said squishing my face.
I just looked down at my food and let out a sigh.

                         What if ?

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

I can really feel that fate just brought them together. >-< I hoped you guys enjoyed.

Guys, don't forget to check out these stories by Hoshi2823 <3

- Our Ride Through Life
- 4 years ago.

You can read them while waiting for my next update. ‹:

That's all for now, see you at the next one.

                                             -buruberri21