Chapter 8

"Woah, woah, Katie, wait." Andy pulled me into a stop.

"What?" I looked at Andy, our hands still held each other.

"Duh... We just past by the music room. Is everything okay?" He looked at me with a worried expression. I just gave him a dumb smile, thinking how stupid I was earlier. I feel so bad,
I frowned. 

Seeing how unaware I was, he patted my head which even made me madder. "Aww. Little girl's mad? Come and let me give you a hug." He walked closer and wrapped his arms around me. His words made me laugh, and his hug made me feel better. But I remembered our practice. I pushed him away jokingly and laughed. "I hate it when you destroy my dramas."

"And I hate seeing you in a bad mood. So there's nothing you can do about it." He jokingly narrowed his eyes at me. I rolled my eyes and called him to the music room.

                             ~•~•~

She wear short skirts, I wear t-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers...

That song of Taylor Swift is really the song where some girls relate to. Including me. Oh why do boys always look at the outer beauty? All boys fall for cheerleaders while we, the nerdy girls are set aside. It's sad but true.

"Boy, today was an awesome practice." Andy just blurted out of the blue.

"Yeah, I had fun." I smiled letting out a sigh. My gaze wandered at the blue sky.

We were resting under a tree. Just relaxed. We decided not to meet up with the squad. Though the thing is... I didn't tell Andy the truth.

"So, why didn't we meet up with the others?" He asked. I looked at him  before I look back up the sky.

"Well, nothing. I just want to spend more time with you." I smiled.

I saw Andy glanced to my side at my peripheral view. I looked back at him too. His cheeks were rosy.

"What?" I raised my shoulders. He was just staring at me before he shook his head and smiled.

"Nothing."

He only replied with one word and looked around the place. His eyes avoiding me.

"Okay, what do you say we go home?" I stood up and got my bag.

He just let out a light laugh and followed me to the bike area.

                             ~•~•~
We arrived in front of my house after a  few minutes later. Andy just killed me by telling me funny stuff. My tummy hurts so bad and I almost bump my bike somewhere because I can't concentrate the whole ride.

"Bye." I smiled at him.

He just waved his hand and smiled.
Before I get inside, he stops me.

I turned around and raised my eyebrows. He seemed to hesitate on saying something and just stared at me. "N-nothing. Just nevermind." Wow. Called me for nothing.

I laughed at the look of his face. Looking a bit dumb. But still angelic. "No joke to tell, funnypants?" I blurted out.

"Pfft. You got me there midget. Bye~" He mocked out and rushed his bike away. I just stood there with my mouth opened. A bit annoyed, but still funny. "Midget." I repeated to myself and laughed.

                             ~•~•~
The week had just past by as usual. Andy asked me to be his Valentine's day date. And I agreed since I had no one to go with and it would be embarassing to be alone in the middle of people, who are lovers. So yep.

It was Saturday and Andy and I decided to go choose outfits for Valentine's day at the mall. I saw a store where they sell dresses that are my type. Simple. Pretty cute.

"How about this one?" I showed Andy a red dress. "Or this?" I grabbed another black dress.

"Red would be better, and seriously? Black Dress on Valentine's day? You wouldn't like to look like a bitter one right?" He chuckled.

I just shrugged my shoulders at him and went to dressing room to fit in the dress. I looked at the mirror. The dress was just right. It was covering my knees but it was fine. Not too long and not too short. The only things are  my glasses and my short hair. "I look fine." I muttred to myself and smiled. I changed back to my clothes and went to the counter to pay for my dress. After that, We went to a men's outfit store and looked for something that can match my dress. He found a red long-sleeved polo and it fits him perfectly. My mind suddenly thought of Matthew. And Caroline. Are they also shopping together for their outfits? Can they possibly be here right now?

A few moments later, Andy paid for his outfit. Then we just wandered around for some food and stuff. We passed by the cinema and our eyes crossed a picture of a horror movie. I love horror movies, but I still get scared of them. Well, duh. I just  stared at the picture silently.

"Do you want to watch it?" I heard Andy's voice beside me. I just shrugged my shoulders at him. "I saw the trailer and it seems good." I replied. "Then let's go watch it." He bellowed cheerfully. Taking out his wallet. "Sure." I gave him a smirk and took out my wallet and checked my money.

"Two tickets for cinema 3 please." I heard his voice say. "Oh, no, Andy.. I can pay fo--"

"No worries midget. This is my treat." He smiled refusing to take my money.

"Well, thanks. Thanks Andy." I smiled.

"Let's go. We might lose some good seats." he said taking my hand and leading me inside cinema 3. I felt shocked as he clipped his hand to mine. But I didn't mind it. I just thought as if we were just like children. Beside's I don't want to look rude when I take my hand away.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

So, Matt and Katie have their own lives as of now. I know it's kind of messed up. Just have patience my friends. Have patience :)

Wouldn't Andy and Katie fit together as a couple? Yes? No? Ok, whatever. Lol. Please lemme know in the comments and why?. Ehehe.  Thanks for reading...

Hugs and Kisses. <3
                                        -buruberi21