This is Rosabelle

Katherine Pierce was nervous as she watched the gang stand or sit in the living room of her home. In her arms sat a very curious Rosabelle, who was glancing around the room quickly, studying everyone in there. Despite her best efforts of trying to keep her daughter hidden from everyone in Mystic Falls (well actually just the gang and especially the Mikaelson's if they ever visit, again) they still found out about her. Katherine should have known better than to think Caroline would keep her mouth shut about something like this. Letting out a long sigh she bounced the tiny six year old in her arms before talking to the gang.

~~~Katherine's Pov~~~
"Guys, this is Rosabelle, my daughter." The first person to react was Bonnie, she stood up from her place on the couch and walked towards us. On momma bear instinct, I tightly held Rosa closer to me. Bonnie stared at Rosa with curious eyes as my daughter reached out to Bonnie with her hand. Bonnie pulled back a little scared and I just smirked at the fact a witch was scared of my kid. "It's okay, that's how she prefers to talk with people sometimes." "What do you mean talk?" I smirked wider as I leaned over and kissed my babies temple, "You'll see." Bonnie didn't back away this time when Rosa reached for her and gently put her hand on Bonnie's face staring intently into her eyes.

" Bonnie didn't back away this time when Rosa reached for her and gently put her hand on Bonnie's face staring intently into her eyes

"What is she doing?!" Elena shouted when Bonnie just simply had this dazed far off look in her eyes. "She's talking, and don't worry Bonnie's fine." After a minute Bonnie let out a small gasp as Rosa pulled away from her and cuddled into me, suddenly feeling the need to be clingy. "Has she really been through that?" Bonnie asked while slightly tearing up a little, I just nodded and held Rosa a little more gently as she started sniffling back tears and nuzzling my neck. "Can I hold her?" "Not my decision." I told Bonnie while I nodded my head to Rosa who started peaking out at Bonnie. Bonnie crouched down a little and looked into Rosa's brown eyes with a kind smile. "Hi Rosabelle, I'm Bonnie and I'm not going to hurt you, can I hold you for a moment."

Rosabelle nodded with a sweet smile as she gently reached out to Bonnie with both arms. I passed Rosa to Bonnie but glued my eyes to them watching in case Bonnie tried anything. "Just as I thought, Katherine is Rosabelle a type of supernatural creature?" "Yeah she said she's a cold one vampire human hybrid." Bonnie looked confused before looking between me and Rosa, as she was thinking something over. "Are you sure she's not a witch?" "Positive, why do you ask?" Bonnie looked at her friends before looking at Rosa then looking at me before quickly looking at the floor. "Hey Bonnie, if you know something about my daughter you better tell me or you can give me back my child and get your asses out of my house." Rosabelle's eyes widen at the fact I cursed and then she looked disappointed.

"Mommy, what did we say about bad words?" "Don't say them in the house, at church, around other people who are guests, and if it's not necessary." Rosa nodded her head and crossed her arms and tried lifting a adorable little eyebrow. "So, was that necessary, did you have to do it!" I watched as the gang snickered quietly and tried not to laugh, it almost made me angry but I remember Rosa was here. "No." "Exactly." I just smiled and took Rosa back in my arms while playing with her hair. "Katherine I think we should take some test about Rosabelle." "Why?" "Because I felt like she was a witch." "So, you want to run test on a kid simply because she felt like a witch but isn't one!" I backed up near the back door in case this gets ugly fast, "Look their just some physical test, not anything that could hurt her." I was going to tell them no, but Rosabelle tapped my neck and told me it was okay. "Okay I'll let you do it but one wrong thing happens to her I'll kill you."

~~~~Outside~~~~
Bonnie had Damon and Stefan get a boulder and put it in front of Rosa. "Okay Rosabelle, I need you to kick that boulder as hard as you can." I watched as she took in a deep breath before kicking the giant piece of rock as hard as she could. To our surprise the rock broke in two and the side with the most impact was broken into two from a huge crack in it. But that's when I noticed Rosabelle was twitching, like she had a lot of energy stuck inside her. Bonnie crouched down and gently held Rosabelle's arms in her hands while trying to look her in the eyes, but Rosa's eyes were frantic and looking everywhere but Bonnie. "Rosabelle, I need you to take whatever energy your feeling and move it from inside you to your hands and then out your fingertips."

Rosabelle nodded and held her hands in the position Bonnie showed her before everyone saw this glow purple orb form in between her hand, it was beautiful.

When I looked at Rosabelle I saw that her eyes were purple too. I know that Rosabelle is something but not a witch, not exactly she's something close to it. But I have a feeling we won't find out for a very long time.