I Want Her

~~~Rosalie's Pov~~~
Bella was dead. That's as simply and plainly I could put without sounding rude or harsh. I cannot believe I saw her as a sister for a while...but at that point her and Edward were to be married and I would be stuck with her for however long forever was. And when I defended her when she was pregnant, I was protecting her right to choose, she chose to keep her baby and I wasn't about to let the family take her ability to choose what she wanted away from her. I don't regret that, it gave Rosabelle, it gave me my Rosabelle. Edward was depressed and could barely keep himself together he couldn't understand why Bella had been taken out of the world he just hopes she was at peace.

Alice was beside herself and couldn't stop crying over the fact that her best friend was now dead. Jasper could frankly care less about Bella dying, he's actually glad she's gone saying that all Bella brought us was trouble, but he's trying not to make Alice upset. Carlisle and Esme were sadden but understood that with the way Bella was going about things it was only a matter of time before she...before she got herself killed. Emmett didn't know how he felt about Bella's death, he didn't feel sad and he didn't feel happy, he honestly felt nothing. I'm not gonna lie I was glad she was gone. On the outside I was indifferent but on the inside I was dancing with joy, all she did was hurt Rosabelle. Rosie was everything I ever wanted and for that I'm thankful Bella gave her to me. Yet at the same time my little flower was everything I couldn't have and for that I hated Bella for taking her away from me.

Now this Katherine Pierce wanted to keep her away from me? Rosabelle is my daughter, I raised her first, I took care of her first, I loved her first. Bella might have given birth to her and Katherine might have taken her in, but I'm the one who loved her. And I've decided I'm not sharing my daughter with anyone else. Packing a bag in mine and Emmett's room with making anyone else in the house suspicious proved to be harder than I thought, I do really hate being a vampire. "I suggest you stop and think about someone other than yourself for once Rosalie." Looking up Edward was in my room, dark circles under his eyes and looking like he hadn't eaten in almost a year. "Edward maybe you should stay out of other people's business for once." I shot back with a bit of bite in my voice, I was tired of him putting his nose where it doesn't belong and getting away with it. "Rosalie your my sister so believe it or not but I care about your wellbeing. So please I'm begging you Rose, don't do what Bella did and get yourself killed."

"I'm not stupid Edward!" I exclaimed angrily and stopped packing to glare at him. He had the decency to compare me to his dead wife? He really must want me to kill him. "I never said you were but doing this, going into the lions den and trying to come back out alive and well with Rosabelle, doesn't seem likely. She's happy where she is, Katherine loves her to the point where she's proven she's not letting her go without a fight. So don't start one." "I want her Edward! She's mine and she's always been mine!" Edward looked ready to cry but he tore his gaze away from me and shook his head in disappointment whilst turning to leave my room. "Rose," I look at him in the eyes as a way to hurry up with whatever he wants to say to me. "Rosabelle was always her own before she was anyone else's." And with that Edward left me alone and I left the Cullen house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry for the short chapter but as you all know yesterday was Christmas so I was busy opening presents, eating, and spending time with my family but I decided to give guys this really short chapter as my present to you guys so hoped you enjoyed it.

Love you guys 💖