Trying To Find Her

~~~Bella's Pov~~~
I had gone through everything Rosabelle owned, her favorite books, journals, but I didn't get a single clue of where she could have gone. I begged the others except for Edward, Alice, Jasper and Renesmee. But they claimed they didn't know where she went, but she told them to tell Renesmee "Don't forget to love me". It sounded familiar but I didn't know from where, I guess I'll have to find out later. I sat down on her bed and closed my eyes imagining her sitting on the floor in front of me reading a book or playing with Renesmee, the two of them laughing happily. If I hadn't been stupid like usual and actually paid attention to the little details around me, my daughter would still be here with me. We would be happy. Sighing I got up and walked away closing her door and going back to where I left her journals and books opening up one of each trying to find any clues as to where she's gone. I guess time passed quickly as I looked through the books for the 100th time. Because when I looked up there was Edward standing in the doorway to our bedroom and it was dark out.

"You need to stop this Bella." I narrowed my eyes in confusion at him as I slowly closed the book in my hands and placed it next to me. Weeks without barely saying anything to me, and that's the first thing that leaves his lips, "You need to stop this". (Just be lucky I didn't have him say "I want a divorce." Because trust me I was tempted to) "What do you mean I have to stop this. I'm trying to get our daughter back Edward." "Tracking her down and dragging her back here isn't going to change what you did to her Bella. Nothing will, plus we need to be here for Renesmee, I don't want her saddened by this." After he said that I let out a bitter laugh and stood up slowly. "It's all about Renesmee for you isn't it? She's all you care about right now." Edward got up in my face and glared at me while he tightly grabbed my arms. His grip was so tight that I could feel my skin cracking painfully under the pressure, but I ignored it. "Don't pretend Renesmee wasn't all you cared about when Rosabelle was here. You practically treated her like she was our only child." I glared back at Edward with just as much hatred before grabbing his hands and pushing them off knocking him back a little bit.

"And I regret that. I'm a terrible mother and I'm not afraid to admit that Edward. I treated Belle like she was nothing to me, and at the time she was, all because of a stupid mistake I made. But you know what? At least I have the courage to admit what I did wrong and own up to it, I haven't heard you say anything about neglecting Belle too." His glare turned even more cold before he turned his back to me and started walking away. "Oh, Bella," He stopped right in the doorway and looked at me from over his shoulder. "What's sad to me is that I could barely look at Rosabelle, most of it was out of guilt the rest however was because..." He paused a little bit with a bitter smile coming on his face. "Because she looked so much like you I couldn't stand to face her because I was scared she'd end up like you. A girl who threw away all her chances in life to have a cursed eternity." Now that hurt me right down to my unbeating heart. I was left standing there speechless as he walked away from me.

I sunk down to my knees and cried, I cried for the daughter I would possibly never see again, the pain I caused her, the pain I caused our family, for them I cried tears that would never fall from my eyes. I'm just trying to find her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys it's been a while since I updated this, so I thought I'd show you what's been going on with the Cullens. Basically as you can tell from the chapter Bella's trying to find Rosabelle, and her marriage with Edward is starting to break while she's trying to track down Rosabelle without the help of the others. Meanwhile Edward is trying to move on from Rosabelle and not trying find her but instead is focusing all his attention on Renesmee. What do you think is going on with these guys, why are they tearing apart from each other? And what lengths is Bella willing to go to so she can get Rosabelle back?

Bye 💖