Forks

~~~Rosabelle's Pov~~~
Today was the day I never wanted to happen. The day I would go back to Forks, Washington. I hoped that this was all a bad nightmare, that my so called "family" didn't sell me out to people who possibly want to kill me. Mom was still pissed off and looked like she was going to snap at any second. I could understand why, she felt like she had absolutely no one to trust, care for, or love until she found me, now I could possibly be taken from her. I don't want to leave her, she's my mother, I love her just as much as she loves me. Bella Swan Cullen might have given birth to me, but Katherine Pierce is my mom. I sighed and jumped a little when there was a knock on the door. Opening it I was met with the guilty blue eyes of Hope Mikaelson, my best friend. "Hey Rosie, I just wanted to-" "Hope....right now isn't really a good time, we're packing our things and-" "Your leaving?!" Hope looked as if she could cry and shifted on her feet.

"When were you going to say goodbye?" I looked at her confused as she was slightly looking at me with betrayal and anger. "Well I didn't actually think about that yet." "Oh wow, I was your last thought just like my feelings?" Looking even angrier I saw something else in her eyes too, heartbreak. "No Hope, everything's been chaotic around the house, I was going to come over to your house but mom didn't want me too in case they were still watching us." Now it was Hope's turn to be confused. "Who are "they"?" "The Volturi...they want to kill me Hope." I told her nearly breaking down on the spot. She rushed to me and hugged me tightly as I cried on her shoulder. I guess I really needed a hug, a big one, good thing Hope is secretly a hugger. I let go of her and wiped away any remaining tears. "I'm coming with you." What did she say? "Uh, no your not. Your staying here with your very over protective family." Hope narrowed her eyes at me and crossed her arms. "I'm coming with you, my...best friend." "Yes when do we leave?" Looking over Hope's shoulder I saw Hayley and Elijah looking very serious.

"Now, I finished packing Rosa's stuff." Mom was behind me leaning against the doorway with a similar expression to Hayley and Elijah's. "Well then, Hope let's go pack your things. Now the five of us were on the road, Hope, Hayley, and I were in the back while mom and Elijah were in the front. Hope and Hayley were asleep but I wasn't, I couldn't. It was hours since we left Mystic Falls, and all I could see was trees for miles but I knew we were getting closer when the sky started filling with clouds. And just as I expected we pasted by a sign saying "Welcome to Forks Washington" I guess this is it. I looked out the window and thought I saw a woman by the side of the road. When she turned around I instantly recognized the brown hair and golden eyes. It was Bella.
I quickly ducked down from the window to hide from her gaze. Was she waiting for me?

~~~Bella's Pov~~~
I was standing by the entrance waiting for any signs of her. My daughter. I've been doing this since the Volturi sent a letter to us that Rosabelle would be coming back to Forks. I know I shouldn't be doing this, that I should be at home with Renesmee putting a smile on her face and mine while telling her everything will be alright. But I just couldn't, I needed to see my other child, I'm a mother and it's terrifying when your child's life is in danger. I know was a terrible mother to her, I actually tried to be at least civil towards her when I thought she almost killed me and Renesmee. But I guess I was just too blind with idiocy to see the truth right in front of me. I was going to give up on account that not a single car has pasted through here in hours, but one just had. When I turned around everything seemed to be in slow motion as I saw her (a much older looking her) looking out the window at me, until she moved away from the window. She was actually here...but not alone. She had four people with her.

I don't care who they are or how they know her but nothing will keep her away from me. Not anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry this is so short but I didn't really have that many ideas for this chapter.

Bye 💖