The Journey Begins

*plays RVB theme song*

Carolina's P.O.V

"Carolina, This is complete bullshit. I'm pretty sure we're far away from those two assholes." Tucker complains.

"We're not far enough. Epsilon, can they locate our position if we use our radios?" I ask him.

"Yes, and I'm pretty sure they can track us even if we don't use them."

"Ugh. I just want to sit down and sleep." Grif joins in.

"Oh come on you guys, unless you want to be killed, I suggest for you guys to keep walking." Washington tells them.

"UGH!"

We've been walking for days now. Trying to distance ourselves. I know the guys are getting tired but I was just stabbed in the knee. They shouldn't be complaining.

"Epsilon. Where is the nearest hideout?"

"In just about 6.5 miles there is an area where you guys can set up camp. They won't be able to pick up any radio signals from there because it is in a mountainous region. So you guys should get there in approximately two hours and thirty minutes if you guys keep up this pace." He fades away.

"You heard him. Let's move!" Washington yells.

We begin to walk towards the mountains. Each step brings pain to my leg, but I know I cannot show weakness to them. 'This is going to be one Hell of a journey.' I thought to myself. While we were walking through the vegetation, the guys were arguing and just talking

"Hey watch your fucking step!"

"Hey stop pushing me!"

"Don't get close to me!"

While they were arguing, Washington was talking about evacuation plans just in case Felix and Locust do find us. I wasn't really listening. I realized that I was limping a little so I try to stop. We've been walking for a long time now and it's putting more stress on my leg.

"Carolina." Epsilon appears next to me," I need to talk to you."

"Ok. Um hey Wash, I dropped something back there, I'm going to go get it. I'll catch up with you guys."

"Ok. If there's any trouble just yell for us." He chuckles after.

"Oh I won't need help." I smile and walk away. "Ok Epsilon, what is it?"

"Your leg. It's bothering you. We need to find a medic."

Damn, I forgot that he could read my vitals,"It's fine, I got it stitched up and wrapped. It'll be fine. Now stop worrying. Plus, there's no way we can get any medical attention right now."

"Ok... You should catch up to them. Oh and Carolina, you guys should be arriving to you destination in about 40 minutes." He fades away again.

I limp my way to find the group. Everyone was tired. I feel like I was working them too hard these past couple of days.

We were walking for what seemed like forever. My leg was killing me and the guys looked like they were about to pass out. We kept walking until...

"We've reached our destination."

We all look forward to see an old building. It looks like it had not been used in years.

"When you guys walk in there, DO NOT use any of the computers in there. They will be able to track us if we do. Do you understand Caboose?" Epsilon warns him.

"Understand what?" He says

"Don't use any of the computers." Washington says.

"Ok. I understand.....but just in case I wasn't listening just to look at Freckles, can you explain everything."

"Just don't touch anything. Can you repeat what I just said."

"What I just said..."

"UGHHH."

"It looks like an abandoned outpost." Washington tells me. "Ok, everyone set up camp. Don't get too comfortable because we might have to relocate soon. I'll check the perimeter."

Well, I guess I have to wait to rest for a little while...