chapter 26 you are giving me a headache miss Mehra

Ishan's POV

It has been three hours since I am waiting here ,

What that girl think of herself , am I her servant .

Enough is enough, I am leaving.

Just as I was about to leave I saw her coming out of the store , carrying more than seventeen bags .

She comes in front of me " what are you looking at , hold these bags I thought you are a gentleman but where are your manners . Here in front of you a girl is standing with Soo many bags and you are glaring at her . I never...." She continued to give me a lecture but I snatched the bags from her hand and started walking towards the exit.

Do everything you want girl, you will pay for each and everything.

" Hey where you going" I heard her shouting behind me. I turned around " as your shopping is done I am going back " I again tried to turn but she caught my arm , I gave her a hard glare , she immediately left my arm.

" Woh I am not done yet and besides I am hungry now take me to some restaurant" she said tucking a hair strain behind her ear.

" Where I stuck myself into " I mumbled to myself and started walking towards the car she followed behind me.

We come to a restaurant , she was reading the menu then ordered to waiter .

She turned towards me after ordering " aren't you going to order something" she asked seeing me busy in my phone " no " I replied without looking at her.

She frowned at me " okay i am also then canceling my order" she said making me raise a eyebrow at her .

" Okay" I said making her mouth hang open.

Huh what she thought I will tell her to not cancel the order and will eat with her , then you highly mistaken miss Mehra.

I got up " hey where are you going " she asked me seeing me got up from the chair " I am going to car you come after canceling the orders " I told her casually.

Suddenly she started crying,

What the hell .

I saw everyone is looking at me . Surely they will look at me because they maybe thinking I make her cry.

God why she always embarrass me.

I held her arm and dragged her outside the restaurant " why the hell are you crying damn it " I whisper yelled at her.

" I am hungry and you are not letting me eat something yesterday also I have to skip my lunch because of those reports " she said sobbing.

God in what mess I put myself into .

" Did I tied your hand or did I told you to not eat " I asked her frustrated from her crying.

She shook her head no " but..but you said you won't eat. And I will feel weird to have something when you are sitting in front of me not having something , I am not mannerless " she said to me sobbing.

Oh soo she knows what is manners.

God this girl is giving me a headache.

I rubbed my tample to clam myself "listen I don't wanna have something go and eat if you are uncomfortable eating in front of me." I said to her irritated with all the crying.

She shook her head and got inside the car " no I won't eat alone when I am with someone . But remember one thing mr.rude if I die because of hunger na media will not leave and more than that my spirit will not let you live in peace and..." I didn't listen her blabbering more and left from there .