chapter 41 dark night

Authors POV

"WHAT." Sneha shouted shocked hearing Akaash plan. Her loud voice gained the whole attention of the cafe.

Akaash looked down embarrassed."Ms can you please put your voice down . We are grabbing a big attention here." Akaash whispered embarrassed.

Sneha looked around herself and bite her tongue in embarrassment, she always embarrass herself because of her not-caring-where-she-is habit.

She mumbled a sorry and stood up from there, she can't sit there and talk after she made a fool of herself.

She left the cafe followed by a quiet Akaash.

" Mister I don't think this will work because as far as I know your friend he will leave my scared to shit friend there alone."Sneha said once they were out of the cafe.

Akaash leaned over his silver Lamborghini Veneno . He thought about Sneha's words. Sure a one night can't change anything between them specially when the matter is this complicated but he just wants to show Nisha that Ishan is not bad as he shows . Akaash can feel that there are more then what Nisha told them about the Ishan letting her stay in his penthouse, and he is definitely sure that whatever it is it's not good that's why she didn't share it.

He knows only Nisha can bring out the old Ishan but she is also a human and the way Ishan is behaving with her always she may also start giving up on him .  Akaash just want to show Nisha that no matter how arrogantly Ishan behave he is not a bad person and Akaash is sure that his plan may not change anything but can at least bring a little hope in Nisha that Ishan also knows to care.

" I know my plan may not work or change anything but we can at least try right." Akaash tried to convince a still reluctant Sneha.

"Okay fine but in one condition." Sneha said finally accepting but with a condition.

Akaash raised a eyebrow." We will stay there until I am convinced that your jerk friend won't leave my friend there to get a heart attack at a young age." Sneha said her condition. She still can't trust Ishan because whenever she had meet him he always behaved like a 'A' class jerk to Nisha and Sneha knows how much her friend is scared from darkness or horror things and by any chance that arrogant jerk leave Nisha all alone, she will come there for her friend rescue and kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Done we will be there until you are convinced." Akaash agreed.

"But where is his penthouse I hope you know it as you are his college friend as I heard from Nisha." Sneha asked.

Akaash made a thoughtful expression , he was not in India after his highschool and he never went to Ishan penthouse because at that time that only went there for party's and Akaash was serious guy not liking those party's staff , he only knows Ishan mansion .

Suddenly something struck on Akaash mind, he smriked as he says." I don't know where is it but I do know someone who can help us."

Sneha Raised a eyebrow." And who is that."

___________

"Hell with him Akaash you choose the the wrong guy." Sneha practically yelled at Akaash after seeing the person.

"Why Senorita what work you were going to give me." Yes guys guessed right it's non other than Rahul Saxena .

Sneha glared at him hard. She cannot stand this irritating playboy.

"He is the only one who can help us Sneha Soo we don't have any options." Akaash said seeing the hard glares Sneha was giving him.

"What is it beautiful tell me I am always there for helping." Rahul said with a cheeky smile. He loves to irritated her and flirt with her, he don't know why but it gives him a unknown satisfaction.