chapter 36 the party

Authors POV

After arranging everything in the place Nisha left to her house to get ready for party .

_________

Here at Ishan house he informed everyone to get ready for the party. Everyone was surprised for this sudden party that to in which media and successful businessman are invited.

Koyel whined at Ishan for not informing her earlier Soo she could have Time to choice her dress and make up.

Ishan's bedroom

Ishan come out from his walk in closet after getting ready he wore a dark blue suit which suited his fair skin.

He picked up his mobile from bed and a smrik formed on his lips seeing the massage from Rahul,

" I have send the invitation card to Rohan mehra as per you said."

Ishan couldn't help the excitement of his plan of hitting two target with one arrow.

His phone rang bringing him out of his thoughts. He picked it up.

" Sir as per your order your penthouse is cleaned. Are you shifting today sir Soo I will inform the watchman." The person from other side said.

" Yeah , I will shift tonight." Ishan hangup the call .

" Where are you shifting Ishan." Ishan heard his mother's voice from behind him .

He turned towards her to see her standing at the door with her eyebrows knotted together. " To my penthouse mom. Didn't Rahul told about it." Ishan said to her wearing his watch .

" No but why are you shifting there. I know you used to go there to spend your weekend with Rahul and Kav... With your close once but permanently shifting why Ishan." Ishan mother stopped herself from saying Kavya's name it's because she thinks it can make him sad again. It's not like she hate her or don't like her , infact she used to see Kavya as her daughter and used to adore her much but now as a mother seeing her son suffering she didn't want to remind him again.

Ishan closed his eyes hearing Kavya name. This name is something very special to him before whenever he used to hear it felt happiness but now he feels pain regret and anger , pain of losing her , regret of not protecting her and anger of revenge.

Ishan turned to his mother." Mom you guys told me to come back here , I did. But mom I can't stay here , I informed Rahul about it but I think he didn't told you. " Ishan said to his mother in a serious voice but seeing her sad expression made him guilty. But he can't leave here , this room has Kavya's and his memories , he won't be able to take it . His penthouse was not used for three years and Soo it took a little bit longer than he thought would take for cleaning.

And also he wants to live alone , he knows his family members want him but what can he do he has changed a lot .

Ishan left from there not wanting to see his mother sad face .

________

Ishan reached the place early to see everything perfect if it was not done by Nisha he could have praised the person Soo much. He thought that he will again scold her but sadly she didn't make any mistakes.

Never mind the big blow is yet to come

Ishan thought smriking . He want inside the venue to check everything before everyone come .

Slowly the guest started arriving.

Ishan went towards Rahul who just entered the venue . " Did you invited the media ." Ishan asked him to which Rahul nodded. " But what is cooking in your head Ish." Rahul asked confused by his friend's act , he there is something plotting in Ishan mind.