chapter 35 making her life hell

Authors POV

Nisha was sitting in a cafe waiting for Akaash. After her confrontation with Ishan she has called Akaash and told him to meet her in a cafe.

Soo here she is waiting for him for past half and hour.

Just as Nisha was about to pick up her phone to call him she saw him entering busy with his phone. Akaash glanced up from his phone to roam his eyes on the cafe , he gave her a small smile once he spotted her.

" Hey." He said as he took a sit in front of her.

"Everything is messed up Akaash." Nisha said burring her face in her hands. She is frustrated plus tensed . She may have been all brave in front of Ishan but inside she is feeling weak . She doesn't know what to do now.

Akaash looked confused. He was not getting her , yesterday only he saw her Soo cheerful and suddenly what had happened." Why what happened, everything is alright right."

Nisha opened her mouth to answer but stopped when she saw the waiter approaching them.

" One black coffee... what will you have." Akaash asked Nisha after giving his order.

" Nothing I already had." Nisha said gesturing towards the half empty coffee mug .

The waiter took Akaash order and left from there." Akaash everything has messed up.... Ishan has got to know about my feelings." Nisha said keeping her forehead supported on her hand .

"What. How did he come to know." Akaash asked in a shocked voice.

Akaash was shocked to hear it he knows Ishan still hadn't moved on from Kavya and how much he still loves her. If now he knows that Nisha has feelings for him then he will do everything to make her back away from him .

Nisha looked at him annoyed." I don't know . Today he called me in his cabin and told me that if I have feelings for him ."

The waiter come and placed the coffee on table and left." And you said yes ." Akaash asked picking the coffee.

Nisha nodded her head lost in her thoughts. " Nisha I don't know what my friend reaction was but after seeing him and knowing how much he still loves Kavya he will show you hell ." Akaash said leaning on the chair.

Nisha looked at him with a scared expression but yet determined to not give up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Few days later....

True to Akaash words Ishan has showed Nisha hell .

Ishan is giving her a pure cold behavior and Nisha is not liking it a bit . She knows Ishan want to prove her love attraction and make her lost in this love hate Game but she will not give up.

He gave her work of a big project for which she has to do over Time work and after going home she has to do rush in everything to start her work again. Dark circles has started to appear in front of Nisha's eyes because of all the stress and lack of sleep. But Nisha being Nisha didn't give up on him.

Currently Nisha is checking the files given by Ishan her eyes were dropping duo to lack of sleep but still she tried hard to focus on the work on hand .

The intercom in her cabin rang , Nisha picked it up." Miss Mehra in my cabin now." Ishan cold voice echos in the cabin. Nisha put the intercom down . She got up from her chair yarning and walked towards Ishan cabin.

________

Nisha entered Ishan cabin after getting his permission. She saw Ishan busy in his phone talking with someone.

" Sure Mister. Navarro." Ishan cut the call and turned towards her.

He looked at her for sometime. She looked exhausted and pale but he don't care she should know whom she is messing with. She was talking about changing him now she will know no one can change Ishan Roy and no one take his Kavya's place specially not this girl.

"Miss Mehra I am organizing a party at evening in which all the biggest businessman would be present." Ishan paused to look at Nisha who was looking at him to complete.

" And I want you to look after the party arrangements ." Ishan completed with a smirk on his lips.

Nisha's head snapped up hearing him. Nisha in her life had never arranged even her own bedroom room then how the heck is she going to arrange a party." Ish..I mean sir how am I going to do that you already gave me the project responsibility then how..."Ishan cut her off.

" That's not my concern Miss Mehra . You are my assistant and it's your job to look after the things I give you, and if in any way you cant do that the exit is near you." Ishan said arrogantly but a devilish smirk was present in his lips.

Nisha looked at him shocked. No in hell is she going to back off. She can't lose from him specially when everything is open. " No I will look after the arrangements." Nisha said to which Ishan nodded his head and again got busy in his phone.

Nisha left his cabin muttering something like how cruel he is.

Ishan looked up from his phone as Nisha left his cabin." You can't even imagine how cruel I am going to be in the party and what is going happen there ." Ishan said with a devilish smirk on his lips.

________

Nisha was at the place where the party would held .

It's already afternoon and the party is in evening. Nisha was cursing Ishan with everything for giving her the responsibility at last time, if anything would be wrong then also he will blame her .

Nisha was checking the drinks because of her poor experience in drink she had list in her hand which she has requested Ashish to make for her and looking at the girl's poor condition He had made her a list .

Nisha was feeling hell tired and exhausted. She was feeling like it would be great if she even got the chance of sleeping in the floor." Ma'am please check here." Someone shouted for Nisha.

" Coming." Nisha shouted tired and left to check other arrangements cursing Ishan continuesly.

But little did she know what is waiting for her in future....

************************************

Hey guys here is the next update do tell me what you guys think about this chapter.

Do you guys think that what Ishan is doing to Nisha is right .

And what do you guys think what is cooking in Ishan head.

And how many of you guys want me to start Mission bring IshNish close and there Moments or do you guys want me to continue the current track of Ishan torturing Nisha .

Please do tell me in comment . I will continue the track according you guys.

Bye guys see you in next update.