chapter 37 the homeless

Authors POV

Bang!

The sound of the broken vase echoed in the whole Mehra mansion.

Rohan mehra had dragged Nisha till house completely giving deaf ears to Arjun who tried to defend Nisha .

Nisha was just a silent spectator in all these she knows her father would create a Damm scene now and she is not afraid of him. Even if she doesn't know about his true face she would have stand for herself because she is a adult girl and can do anything she wants.

" Dad let Nisha explain....." Arjun tried to say something but he couldn't complete his sentence,

"WHAT EXPLAIN." Rohan mehra roared making everyone present there to flinch .

Ahana held Arjun hand tightly. She knows her father in law is a strict person and want everyone according him but never had she saw him this much angry .

" TELL ME ARJUN WHAT WOULD SHE EXPLAIN TO ME. " He again roared but this time giving a dangerous glare to Nisha who stood there in silence.

"First she said she doing a job even after I told her not to and now I am hearing she is working as a mere employee of my business rival . because of her today my reputation is spoiled can you believe that Arjun ." Rohan mehra shouted loudly to Arjun who just keep quiet.

" Dad maybe Nisha didn't know about it that Ishan is our business rival please forgive her for this time..." Arjun tried to cover up for Nisha he knows that Nisha like Ishan but he was totally unaware that Nisha is working as Ishan's assistant.

This got Nisha's attention. Why would she will be forgiven , she didn't do anything wrong and she doesn't want any forgiveness in which there is no mistake of her's .

" What are you saying Arjun she is The businessman Rohan mehra's daughter and she was working as a assistant. You Nisha I never expected this from you, didn't you fill shame." Mrs Mehra said with a disgusting expression on her face.

Rohan mehra looked at Arjun with a thoughtful expression then turned towards Nisha." I can forgive you only in one condition. You have to Resign from there and..."Rohan Mehra was cut off by Nisha's Curt voice.

" Sorry to disappoint you dad but I can't resign because I want to do it."

Rohan mehra was furious seeing Nisha disobeying him and cutting him while talking," how dare you to disobey me." He shouted at her making everyone flinch in there . He raised his hand to slap Nisha but Arjun Immediately held it .
" Dad what are you doing." Arjun said in a shocked voice will Nisha got unshed tears in her eyes.

Mr. Mehra jerked his hand away from Arjun ." You live in my house, use my money and you are disobeying me , it's me who provide you these luxury and you cannot disobey staying in my house and using my money."

Nisha looked at him with hurt in her eyes. True she knows everything but still she never thought her father would say something like that and even try to raise his hand on her.

" Fine dad if you are saying that I can't full fill my dream or get my Independence then I would prefer leaving this house right now." Nisha said in emotionless voice making everyone present there to look at her shocked.

" Nisha what the hell are you saying. " Arjun angerily asked her .

Nisha looked at him ." Yes Bhai,  I don't want to live somewhere were I don't have my freedom and also I don't want to spoil dad reputation more." Nisha said with a Curt voice and left towards her room followed by Ahana.

Nisha's bedroom

Nisha come to her room and two lone tears escaped her eyes. She never thought her father would say something like that and the big thing is he tried to raise his hand on her , no matter what Nisha thought about him or hate him, he is her father and the thing he tried to raise his hand on her and even said those things have hurt her more .