chapter 43 Slap

Ishan POV

That girl , I don't know what she thinks of herself , who is the boss she or me.

I looked at the clock it's past midnight and still madam has not returned.

I was working on my laptop when I heard door opening sound.

I know it's her , I keep the laptop aside and went to living area to give her a piece of my mind .

She was having tired expression but I didn't care." What is the time Ms.Mehra." I asked her.

She looked surprised to see me but then she got more surprised seeing the time.

"Does my place looks like a guest house or hotel to you that you can come whenever you want." I asked her angirly.

"I..." She tried to say something but I didn't let her.

"You told me that you are taking half day off but look at the time now and what do you think of your self huh what were doing from morning." I was continuesly shouting at her.

"Let me guess you were enjoying with some guy right , after all this is what a rich spoil girl like you d...." Before I could stop myself those words slipped out .

The next second a tight slap landed on my cheek.

"Listen to me very carefully Mr.Ishan Roy I love you that's why I bare everything you say be it torturing me, humiliating me but that doesn't mean that I will tolerate you talking rubbish about my character." For the first time I saw her furious and shouting at me.

But my temper was also not less I grabbed her arm and pinned her to the nearby wall." How dare you slap me huh." I said to her dangerously.

"Yes I did and I will do it again if that necessary and what will you do beat me , insult me , throw me out of this place or worst fire me from your office. Then do whatever you want I don't care." Shouting this on my face looking directly in my eyes she pushed me aside and left to her room.

I racked my hands through my hair.

Fuck I shouldn't have said that , she is the last person I ever want to see in my life, the person I hate from the core of my heart but still I don't have the right to point finger at a woman character.

And also why should I care where she spent the whole day or not but again she didn't even ask me the permission before taking a leave.

I want to my room with a frustrated mood, I poured myself a drink and taking Kavya picture I want to the balcony , only she can give me peace.

Next morning

I woke up with a aching neck for sleeping in a bad posture for two days.

I placed Kavya's picture on the coffee table and stood up from there to freshen up...

I come out from my room after getting ready for the day but I got surprised seeing the awful silence in my place.

Where is that girl, I thought that's when my eyes fall on the breakfast table, there was my coffee and a plate filled with burn dish.

There was also a note on the table , I picked it up and started reading,

"Dear Mr.Ishan

I am taking a leave today also and after what you said yesterday I was not in a mood to inform you but for manners I did. If for this you want to fire me , you can I don't care.

I have prepared your coffee breakfast as per my job.

I don't think I have to write my name because you are a very sharp man as you assumed where I was yesterday."