chapter 52

Nisha's POV

I was busy day dreaming about him , it's still very hard for me to forget that incident, the way he gently talked with me, the way he distracted me,

It's been a week from that incident he had given me the permission to take leave till I m fine for which I did Zumba dance in my mind, but I m completely fine now and healthy as a horse,

My intercom rang breaking my day dream, I glared at it and picked it up.

"In my cabin now." His manly voice made me sigh dreamily,

Hyeee

I walked towards his cabin and knocked on the door, I entered after hearing his come in.

"Ms.Mehra I checked your presentation yesterday it was good, the file is in my shelve go take it and complete within Tonight." He said working on his laptop.

How I wish I was his laptop

I shook my head and went towards his shelve to collect the file but it was not there ," ish...Sir the file is not here." I told him.

He frowned." Not there..oh shit I think I forget it in my room..do one thing I m leaving for home now mom told me to reach early..you come with me." He said getting up from his place.

I jumped internally , I m happy that at least our process is taking baby steps.

I nodded at him." I just go and grab my mobile and bag." I told him and walked towards my cabin .

I collected my bag and mobile and and immedietely called the security of my apartment, oh did I told you guys that I found my small little heaven which is my apartment, Bhai found me a apartment close to the office and it was just like I wanted small and cozy , the financial expenses was done by Sneha which I will return her once I get my salary.

I walked out of the office building and saw him waiting for me in his expensive car dont ask me the name I don't have much knowledge about car.

I sat beside him silently and he drove us till his house.

In Roy mansion

We both entered inside and immedietely the breath inside me knocked out Soo did ishaan.

There a girl a was sitting beside aunty wear a complete traditional saree, her hair was tied into a braide and she was talking like a newlywed bride ,

"Who...who is that." I asked ishaan unable to come out from my shocked state.

"My death." He mumbled.

Aunty saw us and her face lit up , "areh Ishaan Nish come nah." She said excitedly.

I then looked around the room to see a very irritated Koyel sitting on the couch , Uncle trying to smile sweetly but falling miserable, Doyel di sitting with her tub of popcorn enjoyjng the drama.

Ishaan suddenly held my hand started dragging me towards the stairs." Uh mom I will talk with you later ms.mehra and i have some important discussion regarding work..." He said hurriedly but aunty caught his arm.

"Work can wait ishaan Shanaya is waiting for you from a long time come." She said dragging him away.

You guess it right guys the sanskari girl is Shanaya, don't forget to note the sarcasm.

"Hi ishan." Shanaya said shyly and I nearly had a heart attack.

I saw ishaan cringing and gritting out a hi.

I feel bad for you Mia amore

"You both are going for a date tomorrow." Aunty blasted the bomb and Ishaan head snapped towards her faster than lighting.