chapter 45 in trouble

Nisha's POV

I have decided that I have to be tough with him.

I couldn't help the smile which comes into my face thinking about the attitude filled sorry. At least he said sorry.

I made quick noodles for us cheeking and making sure it's not Enough bad and can be consumed without puking.

I want to his room . Sir was still having that tough expression but I also keep my face cold and left his room putting the plate a little loudly on the bedside table to gain his attention.

It's already evening I thought to start getting ready for the party.

I took a quick bath and got ready in a evening grown which had slit in side, I let my hair fall free and did light make up and after taking my mobile I left my room

I come to hall to see Ishan is also ready in his black suit with perfectly combed hair.

I saw him waiting for me he was again become busy on his phone. I cleared my throat to gain his attention.

He looked up from his phone and for a minute I don't know I hallucinated it or not but his eyes lingered on me for a second before he turned around and started walking and I to followed behind him.

" Look at her, showing me attitude what does she think herself to be." I heard him mutter and I bite my inner cheeks to stop myself from laughing and breaking my oh Soo tough attitude filled face.

The car rid was a awful silent one , whenever we had a car right together I always used to blabber but as this Time I am silent and for this it has a very awful silent, but I felt like he was stealing glance at me.

God I think I am stressing myself more these days that's why I am hallucinating Soo much.

We reached the venue , inside man's were busy with their business talks and women with their ridiculous gossiping.

Ishan went to some businessman and started talking with them and I was left all alone.

I was feeling very left out as everyone was talking with someone or other, I am the only one standing like a total stupid.

I tap come on my shoulder I turned around to see Akaash standing behind me with genuine smile.

Oh thank God .

"Feeling Boring." He asked while raising his eyebrows playfully.

"A lot, thank goodness you come otherwise I would have died out of boredom." I said while making bad face.

Akaash laughed we want to a side and started talking. Akaash picked up a light drink for me and a wine for himself. As we were talking I saw Dad Bhai and his secretary is also present there.

I saw Robin looking at me in a very uncomfortable way , dad and Bhai where talking Soo they didn't noticed me.

I shifted in my place because of his uncomfortable gaze. Akaash must have noticed my uncomfortableness because he stood in front of me in way that was blocking me from Robin view.